Winslow gets 14 years

Not sure he can be rehabilitated. Going to be a tough life the rest of the way from here. Probably be dead or right back in prison not long after he gets out. If he gets out.

Advertisement
He doesn’t seem happy to take the deal. It’s actually a good deal since he was guaranteed to get sentenced to way more time but they don’t always see it that way especially when they have paid lawyers.

*** offenses are the worst convictions... worst than murder. It’s not just registration but there are so many restrictions on where he can live, work, etc.

He better have his money in an index fund so when he comes out buy some land in some remote area to live out the rest of his years.

is that a hard 14 years, or is there a possibility of parole before then
Very, very little chance of parole. Almost every state has either removed parole form *** crimes, our requires the offender to complete 90% of the sentence before parole “eligibility” which is certainly not a guarantee of parole. I’d be shocked if he served less than 12 and would expect him to serve 14, minus whatever time he has accumulated since his arrest.

Advertisement
*** offenses are the worst convictions... worst than murder. It’s not just registration but there are so many restrictions on where he can live, work, etc.

He better have his money in an index fund so when he comes out buy some land in some remote area to live out the rest of his years.
You really think this wacko has any money left?

I watched his father perform as the finest pass-catching TE of my life. I marveled when his son chose to play for my team. I rooted for this guy hard when he spilled his guts for the U. Now, I just really don’t have any idea how his life became what it has. His father seems like a very thoughtful and respectful man. My God this is odd
The best pro game I ever saw in my lifetime, was the 1981 Phins - Chargers game. Those two teams gave it their all. Winslow Sr. had a star performance. Feels like it was just yesterday.

Advertisement
Winslow has serious problems. Let’s pray for him, and any potential future victims that 14 years in prison results in some form of rehabilitation, at least to the degree that he never assaults anyone else.
Keep in mind that he will also be a registered *** offender for the rest of his life. Winslow “sentence” will not end when he leaves prison. That can make you upset or happy, but regardless, it is the nature of *** crime convictions.
He’ll be alright he got money
He can take out an annuity that will pay him when he gets out. Yeah he will be registered but he will never have to work a 9-5 again

I have now witnessed a promising future, come to fruition, only to make 180 degree turn to below unthinkable depths. There is a soul in there, that his mind hijacked. I condemn the mind. I feel sorry for the soul. I hope he uses his time to come to terms with his actions, and reconcile his life. His victims deserved, and deserve better, I hope they find closure in this.

True story!!

Go Canes!!!

So 1st, this ninja was going to be tested off the rip b/c he’s a famous athlete.

2nd, he’s a rapist, so that’s already going to have the wolves sniffing at him

3rd, he raped old women, which means 0 fcks will be given.

There’s 2 things the yard hates: child molesters & rapist. Ya’ll talking about being rehabilitated & getting out in 14; ****, dude might not make it to 14. If he does, he’s going to be PC’d the entire time.

He’s got 3 yard strikes against him. I’m going to assume he’s not going to be w/ Gen Pop, b/c if he is, he might not make it to 5 yrs. Like real talk. Even if ppl on yard don’t know who he is, his résumé (paperwork) is going to get around, ASAP.

Advertisement
WELL, I GUESS WINSTONS’ LAWYER COULDN’T TAKE HIS CASE DUE TO THE OBVIOUS CONFLICT OF INTREST IN HOW MANY TIMES WE’VE RAPED F$U...

Advertisement
The **** that he did is heinous as ****.

I’m curious how he became the way he did. Was he born a ****head? Doesn’t seem he was always that way. Did he have some trauma that set him off? Was it the fact his brain is mush?

He raped a 17 Y/O while she was sleeping in 03' while He was playing for UM, that's one of the rapes He plead guilty for. Dude's always been a perv.

So 1st, this ninja was going to be tested off the rip b/c he’s a famous athlete.

2nd, he’s a rapist, so that’s already going to have the wolves sniffing at him

3rd, he raped old women, which means 0 fcks will be given.

There’s 2 things the yard hates: child molesters & rapist. Ya’ll talking about being rehabilitated & getting out in 14; ****, dude might not make it to 14. If he does, he’s going to be PC’d the entire time.

He’s got 3 yard strikes against him. I’m going to assume he’s not going to be w/ Gen Pop, b/c if he is, he might not make it to 5 yrs. Like real talk. Even if ppl on yard don’t know who he is, his résumé (paperwork) is going to get around, ASAP.
If he makes it out I'll be stunned. The CO's will be a bigger issue than the inmates for him.

Advertisement
Back