Winslow gets 14 years

I have now witnessed a promising future come to fruition, only to make a 180 degree turn to below unthinkable depths. There is a soul in there, that his mind hijacked. I condemn the mind. I feel sorry for the soul. I hope he uses his time to come to terms with his actions, and reconcile his life. His victims deserved, and deserve better, I hope they find closure in this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember seeing K2's wife on TV before & she was fine. I wonder what made him decide to start raping chicks when he had a dimepiece at the crib

Advertisement
If I were defending him I would have used the head trauma defense. He actually played and didn't bail out because he suffered too many concussions in mostly non contact practices.

Advertisement
The **** that he did is heinous as ****.

I’m curious how he became the way he did. Was he born a ****head? Doesn’t seem he was always that way. Did he have some trauma that set him off? Was it the fact his brain is mush?

I remember seeing K2's wife on TV before & she was fine. I wonder what made him decide to start raping chicks when he had a dimepiece at the crib

Rape isn't about attraction, it's about some other weird ****.

No question in my mind, it's up there for the most despicable act someone can do to another.

Hate it for all parties involved, victims and his family. Don't really care what happens to him, but I am sorry for him in the sense that something in his past or some biological defect caused him to do this. He gets no pass from me.

Advertisement
I have now witnessed a promising future, come to fruition, only to make 180 degree turn to below unthinkable depths. There is a soul in there, that his mind hijacked. I condemn the mind. I feel sorry for the soul. I hope he uses his time to come to terms with his actions, and reconcile his life. His victims deserved, and deserve better, I hope they find closure in this.
I watched his father perform as the finest pass-catching TE of my life. I marveled when his son chose to play for my team. I rooted for this guy hard when he spilled his guts for the U. Now, I just really don’t have any idea how his life became what it has. His father seems like a very thoughtful and respectful man. My God this is odd

Advertisement
Whoops GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Advertisement
Back