Wiltfong

Why would Oregon drop a bag on a kid whose dad is their WR Coach?

You not knowing/caring who his dad is just shows how delusional you are.

All signs point to MJJ just wanting to leave the state. If he doesn't want to play for Oregon, money won't change that. This isn't a kid that needs to provide for his family
They’d drop a bag to guarantee he plays for their team...it’s not rocket science, thats the main *hypothetical* objective. If u this thirsty for an internet fight over people we don’t know and with a person u don’t know, please find another mark, it’s not that serious. A person doesn’t require a need to provide for his family in order to take a signing bonus. They aren’t mutually exclusive

Advertisement
Exactly...i wouldn't be surprised if this was a MJ JR or bust situation just because of his pure athleticism. Obviously the golden rule is you take 1 QB every year but we took 2 QB in 16 who both redshirted which has now created a logjam. Building seniority at QB is important.

says he's already visited Cal, Stanford, and that he basically lives at Oregon so he's there all the time.
in spring he's planning on visiting: Miami, Ole miss, PSU, Bama, LSU, ASU

Calinative acts like QB evaluating is a simple formula. As if NFL gm's aren't throwing 100's of millions of dollars a year down the drain on misevals. He's too far in his feelings and can't be saved at this point.
I really am amazed by your stupidity... you're like a chick from mean girls for god sakes. Just trying to team up on anyone regardless of what they actually say. Clear as day hes said evals arent simple and we dont know how its all gonna end up. THAT HAS BEEN HIS EXACT LOGIC IN WHY YOU WIDEN(MEANING OFFER MORE) THE BOARD(QBS U ACTUALLY OFFER) BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW THE END RESULT OR IF LIKE SITS HE PROVES AN EVAL TO HAVE BEEN MADE POORLY OR IN HASTE(QUICK JUDGEMENT) do u understand now?

Johnson in his junior highlight had some excellent throws too. But agree with what you said. Johnson does have some nice tools

I think Richt is so invested because he sees DJ Shockley in MJJ. And we all know where that got Richt. Our coach is a a person who reacts on familiarity. Whether you like it or not his actions follow the same models if you looks close enough.

I really am amazed by your stupidity... you're like a chick from mean girls for god sakes. Just trying to team up on anyone regardless of what they actually say. Clear as day hes said evals arent simple and we dont know how its all gonna end up. THAT HAS BEEN HIS EXACT LOGIC IN WHY YOU WIDEN(MEANING OFFER MORE) THE BOARD(QBS U ACTUALLY OFFER) BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW THE END RESULT OR IF LIKE SITS HE PROVES AN EVAL TO HAVE BEEN MADE POORLY OR IN HASTE(QUICK JUDGEMENT) do u understand now?

Your boy was evauluated in person and didnt make the cut. Get over it. Stop disparaging the staff over 1 offer its pitiful.

Advertisement
Point #1.
247 has not even seen Taisun Play his ranking is based on what? Tape vs CT kids? GTFOH.

Point #2
Taisun is an inferior athlete and should definitely not be a top 3 DTQB, refer to my earlier post for measurements. He's slow, and weak. No explosion.

Point# 3
We've offered 5 QB's not 1. Taisun visited and didn't impress coaches enough receive an offer. END OF STORY.

Point# 4
Worst case scenario we miss out on a QB and we still have Weldon, Perry, and Williams, with Deejay as emergency backup. It actually benefits us to spread the seniority out a bit considering both Perry and Weldon caught redshirts.

Point # 5
How many of the teams that have offered him has he visited????

Feel fee to address each of these points.

Point #4 is not the way to approach recruiting. IMO it's likely if one of Perry/Weldon/Williams wins the job next Fall, at least one of the others transfers. You've got to go hard to bring in a quality QB every recruiting class.

I actually think a good QB is a huge need for the '19 class.

None of the recruited QB's have hit the field yet, but that won't stop anyone *****ing obviously.

So they haven't shown they can play at this level. Reason #1 Why you can't afford not to add another to the roster.

You made a comment about Deejay Dallas being an option as an Emergency QB if needed so we don't need a QB this cycle.. Although I disagree with you on a lot of things you've proven to be intelligent. This post was not intelligent. If Deejay Dallas is on the QB depth chart we are in trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Max Johnson is a 2020 kid if i'm not mistaken and I think his potential commitment has something to do with how we approach 2019.

Like when Ethenic Sands was 2nd team QB behind Ken Dorsey?

Name the QB's who started after Ken left and ask yourself if Coker under recruited the position. Even with all the talent we had on the roster, they didn't find a capable QB and it started our tailspin.

Point #1.
247 has not even seen Taisun Play his ranking is based on what? Tape vs CT kids? GTFOH.

Point #2
Taisun is an inferior athlete and should definitely not be a top 3 DTQB, refer to my earlier post for measurements. He's slow, and weak. No explosion.

Point# 3
We've offered 5 QB's not 1. Taisun visited and didn't impress coaches enough receive an offer. END OF STORY.

Point# 4
Worst case scenario we miss out on a QB and we still have Weldon, Perry, and Williams, with Deejay as emergency backup. It actually benefits us to spread the seniority out a bit considering both Perry and Weldon caught redshirts.

Point # 5
How many of the teams that have offered him has he visited????

Feel fee to address each of these points.

'Question #1 Can he play!' -Jimmy Johnson

Taisun can really play the QB position and appears elite despite all that you say. The tape demonstrates that very clearly and you can't say that about everyone.

Advertisement
Your boy was evauluated in person and didnt make the cut. Get over it. Stop disparaging the staff over 1 offer its pitiful.
Youd be dissapointed to know im good with both of them huh... u have ur stance just because of the ***** that you arr. Thats whats pitiful. Its been said from the start its not about tai
Obviously has 0 interest, John Richt JR clearly wasting his time. Has no idea how to recruit QB's. Should definitely spend more time in Conneticut or listening to WR's uncles.
They really should develop a suck my **** groupie emoji just for you.

Advertisement
Back