Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
I didn't know UGA wants him for corner. Does anyone know if TS has a preference?

Somewhat unrelated, I thought I read where Jordan Battle would prefer to play corner and that's the Kool-Aid OSU was serving him. We see that sort of play all the time where a school will tell the kid what he wants to hear. See MAR...

Also, IIRC we told Allen Bailey he could play LB to get him on campus and everyone and their mom knew he'd be a DE in college :cool:. Can't say I'd be above it when that type of talent is what you need to get to the next level

Pretty sure TS has said a few times he doesn't care.

Let’s just get him in and worry about where to play him. He could literally start at either imo. For me if we get the players we want this would be my starting secondary:
Cb- Ivey
Cb- Baldes jr
Slot cb- Bandy
SS - Stevenson / Frierson
FS- Hall / Nunn
Sticker- A. Carter
Good luck!!
Elite.
Carter in the striker role everydown would be a game changer.
Still not convinced Blades Jr isnt a Saftey or future striker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I say we just bring Rique in and find a position later. Obviously start him at OT...then work inside from there. If it doesn't work out place him at safety.

Stevenson taking an OV to Auburn this weekend. So is Haselwood. Auburn managed to get quite a few 4* and 5* guys there for OVs this weekend. They play Texas A&M

Advertisement
Back