Willis Says Miami Will Dominate Pitt

With Pitt center Jimmy Morrissey out with a season ending ankle injury requiring surgery, Willis is quoted as saying, "Miami will dominate even more." He further goes on to say, "Whoever the guy replacing him is, I hope he's ready."

Willis Says Miami Will Dominate Pitt

Looks like Willis is ready to play his last game at Hard Rock. No sitting out for him.

I love what Willis said, "I hope that next guy is ready." reminds me of the scene in the movie 300 just before battle against the Persian army 100 times larger than the 300 Greek soldiers protecting King Leonidas, when the Greek soldier says "I've fought countless times. Yet I've never met an adversary who could give what we Spartans call: A beautiful death. I can only hope there is a warrior down there suitable to the task."

300 Movie Scene - A Beautiful Death

In his final call to defend his Castle, Willis wants someone on the other side that can test his will, his relentlessness, his resolve. Willis is ready to leave it all on the battlefield at the ROCK.

Your thoughts?

I would expect nothing less from him.

Advertisement
Richt is so smart he's countering the loss of Pitt's Center with dismissing our best play makers. Chinese Checkers, not chest, bytches. lol.

Advertisement
Back