Willis Says Miami Will Dominate Pitt

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
With Pitt center Jimmy Morrissey out with a season ending ankle injury requiring surgery, Willis is quoted as saying, "Miami will dominate even more." He further goes on to say, "Whoever the guy replacing him is, I hope he's ready."

Willis Says Miami Will Dominate Pitt

Looks like Willis is ready to play his last game at Hard Rock. No sitting out for him.

I love what Willis said, "I hope that next guy is ready." reminds me of the scene in the movie 300 just before battle against the Persian army 100 times larger than the 300 Greek soldiers protecting King Leonidas, when the Greek soldier says "I've fought countless times. Yet I've never met an adversary who could give what we Spartans call: A beautiful death. I can only hope there is a warrior down there suitable to the task."

300 Movie Scene - A Beautiful Death

In his final call to defend his Castle, Willis wants someone on the other side that can test his will, his relentlessness, his resolve. Willis is ready to leave it all on the battlefield at the ROCK.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have an opportunity to make our division champs season end terribly with HUGE DESK type loss to Miami.

We can unleash a beating on Pitt for all to witness knowing even though WE screwed our own selves this year , if we fire on all cylinders we do have a talented team .

So let ruin Pittsburgh season knowing there really not at our level and for sure not Clemson.

LETS LEAVE A MARK ON THE ACC DIVISION CHAMPS, WHAT U SAY.

LETS **** SOME PEOPLE OFF 🙌🙌🙌🙌

I am flying down for this game from Pitt. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully the players can make the best of this rotten season.

I am hoping coaching changes hopefully will be made after season.

GO CANES!

“It’s real important,” Willis said. “I want to go out with a bang. I want to go out with a win. I’m just looking forward to playing my last game at Hard Rock.”

I thought this guy was going to be just another Greentree AA for us. I wasn’t buying the hype. Heh.....
Then he just went out, worked hard, stayed humble, balled out. What’s not to like? Wish him all the best.

Advertisement
Pitt's decent season is partly due to so few injuries.Losing your starting center hurts.

1542807152262.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have an opportunity to make our division champs season end terribly with HUGE DESK type loss to Miami.

We can unleash a beating on Pitt for all to witness knowing even though WE screwed our own selves this year , if we fire on all cylinders we do have a talented team .

So let ruin Pittsburgh season knowing there really not at our level and for sure not Clemson.

LETS LEAVE A MARK ON THE ACC DIVISION CHAMPS, WHAT U SAY.

LETS **** SOME PEOPLE OFF 🙌🙌🙌🙌
FullSizeR.jpg

Still have to score points and this isn't 4th place VT, who Pitt scored more than a half a hundred on. But, hope he's right. Hope Davis gets more carries.

Advertisement
Respectfully, if we want to get any positive momentum going in recruiting we need to win the game big and with style points so we can make the case that we are talented, just young in key positions that can stall an offense. I want to see George Jefferson dancing Melvin Bratton style.

I’m giving my DC @CaneDynasty his orders ( like he ever listens anyway) in my absence the last game against Pittsburgh.

I want a couple violent pass inference flags, couple rough the passers oh and his specialty unsportsmanlike conduct calls .

I may even take helmet yo helmet ejection only if it’s REALLY GOOD THE WOW FACTOR TYPE .

I want @CaneDynasty D to leave NO DOUBT , play everyone who wants maliciousness intents to send Panthers to the ACCCG going WTF what’s worse Canes or Clemson.

I’ll be home with my granddaughter cannot attend she’s my priority ❤️❤️❤️.

DO THE DEED BIG DOG INFLICT FULL CANE UNLEASH IT ALL

Advertisement
Back