Willis Says Miami Will Dominate Pitt

Advertisement
Sounds like plenty of optimism about Pitt game. I don’t share your optimism. Pitt running attack can be lethal. Even though our strength is our defense. Pitt has the best offense we’ve played this year, including LSU. My heart tells me we win, but I am concerned that Pitt running attack will carry the day.

Still have to score points and this isn't 4th place VT, who Pitt scored more than a half a hundred on. But, hope he's right. Hope Davis gets more carries.
What is says is that Willis is highly motivated to make his last game at the Rock his best game. Probably has mom and family there for Senior Day. He's gonna ball out like he did against LSU and all the other games.

Advertisement
Sounds like plenty of optimism about Pitt game. I don’t share your optimism. Pitt running attack can be lethal. Even though our strength is our defense. Pitt has the best offense we’ve played this year, including LSU. My heart tells me we win, but I am concerned that Pitt running attack will carry the day.
I'm not worried. I think these guys are going to take all their frustrations out on Pitt. The offense just needs to do their part.

Advertisement
Better start trying to get some of those CO's off that yuge desk! Thanksgiving is coming friend!

Actually I’m home took the day off , just tried to put granddaughter down for a nap and ended up being a WWE main event no holds barred, I LOST BIG TIME LMAO

It’s always good to talk big before a game just in case you lose and can’t say shiit.

Here’s an idea: win the ******* game then talk all you want.

Advertisement
We have an opportunity to make our division champs season end terribly with HUGE DESK type loss to Miami.

We can unleash a beating on Pitt for all to witness knowing even though WE screwed our own selves this year , if we fire on all cylinders we do have a talented team .

So let ruin Pittsburgh season knowing there really not at our level and for sure not Clemson.

LETS LEAVE A MARK ON THE ACC DIVISION CHAMPS, WHAT U SAY.

LETS **** SOME PEOPLE OFF 🙌🙌🙌🙌

HUUUUUuuuuuuGE!

Advertisement
I recall just a few months ago...

"Shh...don't tell em about the three headed monster.."

Or something like that...

And then Miami proceeds to get pounded like a narc at a biker rally by LSU up and down the field.

Just play rather than "we are gonna do this or that".

I went from wanting to curb stomp Pitt to hoping they curb stomp us. ANYTHING to make Richt's seat hot as ****.

Advertisement
Back