Willie Taggart putting in Work

Advertisement
looks like he was telling them to hold on or something until now. they had nobody before this weekend. I was even laughing with a friend about how bad they were doing

Oregon flipped a 4 star FSU commit recently.

I'm actually watching the Oregon Spring Game right now.. I want to see what southern football would look like in the west coast but Oregon players look small af.

Advertisement
Who cares, as soon as the spotlight is anywhere else, Richt will just unveil another top 100 commit lol

Oregon flipped a 4 star FSU commit recently.

I'm actually watching the Oregon Spring Game right now.. I want to see what southern football would look like in the west coast but Oregon players look small af.

FSU let him walk

**** guys.

Spring camp is over. Recruiting board is dead. Just thought it would be an interesting discussion.

Advertisement
**** guys.

Spring camp is over. Recruiting board is dead. Just thought it would be an interesting discussion.
Tough crowd... I didn't have a problem with it though.

I like Taggart & hope he does well up in Eugene.

I didn't think it was a great job for him, but he seems to be making the best of it.

My lil cuz just got up their in march and is already making a name. Darrian McNeal. #89 in the first few plays. I just need him to grow a inch or two. He has been a runt since he was a jit though....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The only guy that puts in Work around here is our boy Pete. C'mon! You don't capitalize that word for Willie f'n Taggart.

Advertisement
Oregon bout to go like 4-8 he shoulda stayed at USF, they have a chance to run the table with their returning talent and weak ahh schedule.

Withholding snark......only because it's not a Charlie Skrong post. Mention Luigi CristoNoballs and I'll burn this cotdam house down.

OP hasn't had much to mope about lately so he scoured the interwebs and this is the best he could come up with.

Advertisement
Back