Willie Taggart doesn't even know FSU's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I refuse to ROOT AGAINST MARIO, BLAME UNCLE LUKE for all of UM problems, REFUSE TO LAUGH ABOUT FSU when we got the same record, AND GIVE PROPS TO UCF don't mean I'm a troll, I'M JUST NOT WITH THAT MISERY LOVES COMPANY BS yall practice around here!

Yup, that about sums it up.

Advertisement
I point out the simple fact that we 1-2 just like fsu yet I'm trolling and ruining the thread cause I won't go all in on Willie? How can I when we got a relatively unknown in charge of our team? If yall ever learned to take the wait n see approach yall wouldn't be so disappointed every **** week!

I just literally spat out my beer after watching that video.

What a waste

Advertisement
Just hang on another couple of months Willie!

Rofl, the sad part is, the way things been going for us, that game might end up being a dog fight like it was last year. Nothing like having BETHUNE COOKMAN on the schedule just in time.

Stop trying to snitch chump! We 1-2 just like fsu, and until we beat FSU we ain't no better than them! If you don't like what I post then don't read it, but ain't nobody gotta agree with all this fake fandom crap yall be preaching! You cuss our team like everyone else when we crapping the bed yet the first thing yall wanna do is get on THIS site and pretend to be so happy go lucky about everything! Just because I refuse to ROOT AGAINST MARIO, BLAME UNCLE LUKE for all of UM problems, REFUSE TO LAUGH ABOUT FSU when we got the same record, AND GIVE PROPS TO UCF don't mean I'm a troll, I'M JUST NOT WITH THAT MISERY LOVES COMPANY BS yall practice around here!

YOU A BYTCH IN YO FEELINGS HOE *** *****. ***** WHY YOU STILL HERE THEN.... IF YOU NOT WITH THE BS ??LONELY *** D.IC.K SUCKING HOE.

STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO US HOW YOU FEEL ***G.OT *** ***** YOU BOUT TO GET BANNED SOON SO IT AIN'T GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT NEW WAYS TO SWALLOW NUT WHILE SUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND DI.CK FROM THE BACK TO STAY ENTERTAINED INSTEAD OF COMING ON THIS BOARD AND SPREADING YOUR WRITTEN STDS.

Advertisement
I point out the simple fact that we 1-2 just like fsu yet I'm trolling and ruining the thread cause I won't go all in on Willie? How can I when we got a relatively unknown in charge of our team? If yall ever learned to take the wait n see approach yall wouldn't be so disappointed every **** week!
WAIT AND SEE HOW MUCH OF MY **** YOU CAN SUCK HOW ABOUT THAT BYTCH *** *****.

What's really funny is I have Harge22 ignored, and I'm seeing James Jackson brother cursing at air. God, I love this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back