Willie Taggart doesn't even know FSU's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need Willies to make is through the year. If he gets fired before the Miami game, FSU would definitely be a lot more motivated and play with more passion. Their intern coach will get them ready to play. It will be like Larry Scott In 2015.

I think he makes it to our game. I think they fire him at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Lmao.

Go back to your "We should have hired Les Miles, the guy who scored 7 points in a loss to Coastal Carolina two weeks ago" thread troll.
He whipped our *** when he was at LSU didn’t he? Love how you left out how his Kansas team destroyed a BC team that destroyed us lol

He whipped our *** when he was at LSU didn’t he? Love how you left out how his Kansas team destroyed a BC team that destroyed us lol

Jesus Christ. For a while I thought you were a troll but this answer makes me realize you're just an idiot.

That's your logic? That's the criteria that makes you feel we should have hired Les ******* Miles?

You're hopeless dude. Go on your way and try to survive another day with that IQ.

Jesus Christ. For a while I thought you were a troll but this answer makes me realize you're just an idiot.

That's your logic? That's the criteria that makes you feel we should have hired Les ******* Miles?

You're hopeless dude. Go on your way and try to survive another day with that IQ.
And what exactly does Les Miles have to do with this thread?

Advertisement
And what exactly does Les Miles have to do with this thread?

About the same as your *****y little backhanded swipe at our record did. The thread was about Wille not knowing his record not about ours right?

Go away lil Forrest Gump. it's sunny enough for you to be out mowing lawns.

Hope the rumors about him having a $17M buyout are true

It's not a rumor. FSU is a state school. All of the salaries of every employee are public record.

Willie's buyout is 85% of whatever is remaining on his contract if he's fired.

He signed a 6 year/$30M deal. $5M per year, flat. If he's fired after this year, he's got $20M left on the deal, they owe him 85% = $17M. No rumors needed.

Advertisement
Rumor is wrong.....it's actually $19 million

If Florida State fires Taggart before his contract expires on Jan. 31, 2023, his buyout is 85 percent of the remaining balance. For example, for simplicity's sake, if the Seminoles fire Taggart on Feb. 1, 2020, after his second full season as head coach, they would owe him 85 percent of $20 million, or $17 million.
Feb. 1, 2020: $17 million
Feb. 1, 2021: $12.75 million
Feb. 1, 2022: $8.5 million
Feb. 1: 2023: $4.25 million

Don't forget his coaching staff.

The Willie Taggart hire is going to set FSU back AT LEAST 7-8 years. His buyout is huge and FSU is dealing with financial problems. If FSU fires him after this season or next season they will owe him 10+ Mill and they will have to make a cheap hire as a result. That cheap hire will then have to clean up Willie's and Jimbos mess. That hire will be ensured at least 5 years because they can't afford the new HC and Willie's buyout. We've seen those movies to many times to not know what's coming. In short, FSU is screwed.

Last edited:
The boyout amount is definitely true.

The Leavitt move is becoming more and more transparent. This FSU team is soft and the powers that be must think they need a disciplinarian type to run the show.

Leavitt fits that bill, has some prior HC experience, knows defense and will work practically for free.

Taggart is a dead man walking.
Yep, said that as soon as they hired him, it’ll be a “natural fit since he’s already familiar with the team”

Advertisement
We just beat Bethune Cookman for our first win and yall trust to laugh at someone else! Got the same record as Fsu! Anybody got a problem with the truth can Eat a diccup to you hiccup!

We just beat Bethune Cookman for our first win and yall trust to laugh at someone else! Got the same record as Fsu! Anybody got a problem with the truth can Eat a diccup to you hiccup!

I had a Nole fan make fun of US for missing that kick last week. US! After they won because of a missed PAT by UL Monroe?! F them, dude.

I had a Nole fan make fun of US for missing that kick last week. US! After they won because of a missed PAT by UL Monroe?! F them, dude.
I ain't taking up for them, just sayin we ain't no better. Where would be without Cookman?

Advertisement
It will be a sad day when he relieved of his duties. As bad as it's been in coral gables, it was nice knowing Tallahassee was even worse.

I'd say Briles ends up the HC/OC with Leavitt being in full control of the D and probably named asst HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back