Willie Taggart doesn't even know FSU's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
About the same as your *****y little backhanded swipe at our record did. The thread was about Wille not knowing his record not about ours right?

Go away lil Forrest Gump. it's sunny enough for you to be out mowing lawns.
Am I lying about having the same record as fsu?

Don't forget his coaching staff.

The Willie Taggart hire is going to set FSU back AT LEAST 7-8 years. His buyout is huge and FSU is dealing with financial problems. If FSU fires him after this season or next season they will owe him 10+ Mill and they will have to make a cheap hire as a result. That cheap hire will then have to clean up Willie's and Jimbos mess. That hire will be ensured at least 5 years because they can't afford the new HC and Willie's buyout. We've seen those movies to many times to not know what's coming. In short, FSU is screwed.

It's about time they hire their Al Golden.

Advertisement
This is my biggest problem with CIS. Sure, a lot of our fans can be annoying and want to throw in the towel at the drop of the hat but at least they are still Cane fans. Hagger or whatever the **** his name is, is so obviously not a Cane fan but he still gets to pollute thread after thread with his drivel.

He’s one of the many blatant non Miami fans on here that post with reckless abandon, while there have been plenty of actual Cane fans get banned for 1 soft reason or another. It makes no sense.

If a poster has made hundreds/thousands of posts on this site and not a single post has been something positive about the Canes, it’s safe to say that he’s not in fact a fan but is instead, another worthless troll.

This site needs cleaned up in the worst way but a lot of the mods/staff are haters too so they probably enjoy the discourse.

Advertisement
Seriously, nobody with the last name Briles has any shot at a head coach job. It was controversial enough when he was hired as OC.

Leavitt is somewhat toxic too because of his player abuse scandal at USF. There's a reason why he's never head a head coach job since.

Advertisement
Advertisement
U post the same nauseam every post , you’re definitely a troll
What is our record as of right now? Ain't got to pretend to love every aspect of the program and be proud of losses like the rest of yall pretenders!

This is my biggest problem with CIS. Sure, a lot of our fans can be annoying and want to throw in the towel at the drop of the hat but at least they are still Cane fans. Hagger or whatever the **** his name is, is so obviously not a Cane fan but he still gets to pollute thread after thread with his drivel.

He’s one of the many blatant non Miami fans on here that post with reckless abandon, while there have been plenty of actual Cane fans get banned for 1 soft reason or another. It makes no sense.

If a poster has made hundreds/thousands of posts on this site and not a single post has been something positive about the Canes, it’s safe to say that he’s not in fact a fan but is instead, another worthless troll.

This site needs cleaned up in the worst way but a lot of the mods/staff are haters too so they probably enjoy the discourse.
Stop trying to snitch chump! We 1-2 just like fsu, and until we beat FSU we ain't no better than them! If you don't like what I post then don't read it, but ain't nobody gotta agree with all this fake fandom crap yall be preaching! You cuss our team like everyone else when we crapping the bed yet the first thing yall wanna do is get on THIS site and pretend to be so happy go lucky about everything! Just because I refuse to ROOT AGAINST MARIO, BLAME UNCLE LUKE for all of UM problems, REFUSE TO LAUGH ABOUT FSU when we got the same record, AND GIVE PROPS TO UCF don't mean I'm a troll, I'M JUST NOT WITH THAT MISERY LOVES COMPANY BS yall practice around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back