Willie Moise Jr HL

Advertisement
I know there is a lot of discussion of him playing OL, which he can do. But he shows some traits that fit our defense perfectly at DT. Always the first guy off the ball and flies upfield.

Outstanding quickness at DT position! Manny has to make sure we get and keep him on our side of the field.

Yuuuup! Interesting to see what his height/Weight at the Opening Miami next weekend. Really feel he can be a great gap eater/run defender like Norton with a little bit more pass rush potential.

Side note: Want to apologize to everybody. This week was the Under Armour regional Orlando Camp and next weekend is the Opening Miami camp. I got the 2 dates confused.

I know there is a lot of discussion of him playing OL, which he can do. But he shows some traits that fit our defense perfectly at DT. Always the first guy off the ball and flies upfield.

Liked his 1-1 tape at DL from last year’s camps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep I can definitely see why people would like him on each side of the ball. I say we just make sure to get him on board, fill out the OL and DL class with the best talent possible and start him off on whichever side of the ball seems to need him more based on the numbers.

Advertisement
The thing is Miami is really only looking for 1 interior OL and that will probably be Jonathan Denis so it might be best to keep him at DT (where I like him anyways)

Whats makes you think wel only take 1 guard? We signed 2 OT and a center. 1 guard in 2 classes?

Advertisement
The thing is Miami is really only looking for 1 interior OL and that will probably be Jonathan Denis so it might be best to keep him at DT (where I like him anyways)

Sometimes I don't think Ivins knows the french/indian war is over...Or who the combatants were.

That being said, maybe El Gammal end up inside.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back