Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
I’m not a panick type of guy but now it’s ssems like we should panic. Admin doesn’t care and it kills me to see this going on man why can’t thwy just be dedicated to winning football games

Are people really stupid to ignore an entire body of work from Briles and indict him for this stupid Army game today? Really? Miami is ****ed! Briles is going to make Bandy his *****.

Advertisement
Richt and Willie with Florida divas looked like a joke against everyone. By the way Army won more games in a year than we have in 20 years

I'm not in the business of attacking Army football but your stat is incorrect and this isn't even about them. This is about Briles ****ting the bed on his way out the door ala Jim McEltoof (another supposed offensive guru) at Colorado State just prior to being exposed at UiF.

It has been clear for years that we are no longer willing to compete. FSU is going to wreck us while Briles is there. Kid will be a head coach in 3 years.

This. Hopefully it will be really soon and is only at FSU for only a year. Briles with a Florida big 3 talent is pretty much unfair.

So it's likely he would have come to UM if we were interested. It'll be interesting to see who Briles brings with him. Their OL was arguably worse than ours, as hard as that might be to believe.

Advertisement
Keeping it real Briles is a good hire them but doesn’t concern me and it definitely doesn’t scare me. What does concern me is our QB situation and Banda calling plays for the first time.

Agree with this. My concern is that FSU went out and got a real coordinator, while pastor is still stuck getting off a bus in 1990.

I'm not in the business of attacking Army football but your stat is incorrect and this isn't even about them. This is about Briles ****ting the bed on his way out the door ala Jim McEltoof (another supposed offensive guru) at Colorado State just prior to being exposed at UiF.

Army won 11 games(took OU to OT) this season.....when was the last time Miami won that many games in a season. My bad...15 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back