Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
The thing is the service academies always turn the fvck up for their bowls. Remember Navy vs UVA last year? They made the QB that we made look like a heisman winner last year look like the scrub he is. Houston turns up for the AACCG they don't care about some bum *** bowl.

they didnt play int he AACCG this year tho

Nah but for real. Jon Richt has spent his whole life watching film with his father. That counts. You guys are underestimating his knowledge of the game. I think we have an unpolished mcvay in the making.
Maybe he is but at this point I’ve lost faith in Richt.

they didnt play int he AACCG this year tho

That is the point. They checked out after game 12. Had they won the AACG and played in a NY6 bowl or something like that then you would have a case. They are playing in the lockheed martin bowl. No one is giving it their all except for Army.

Advertisement
Nah but for real. Jon Richt has spent his whole life watching film with his father. That counts. You guys are underestimating his knowledge of the game. I think we have an unpolished mcvay in the making.

28 years of watching Knute Rockne tape is not going to translate well to Granthams D.

Agreed. One can look at FSU objectively as a ****show that'll continue even if Tagfart brought in Bill Belichick as a coordinator without being an apologist for our current ****show too. But that's how this discussion will be framed. You won't be able to doubt the legend of Kendale Lakes Briles Jr. without having Whataboutism about our offense thrown back at you.
Lol yep. A lot of the younger fans are coach groupies so they don’t get it yet

Advertisement
That is the point. They checked out after game 12. Had they won the AACG and played in a NY6 bowl or something like that then you would have a case. They are playing in the lockheed martin bowl. No one is giving it their all except for Army.

ah so they dont care about bowl games, got it. if briles offense gets rocked by better defenses in the ACC, then what's the excuse?

ah so they dont care about bowl games, got it. if briles offense gets rocked by better defenses in the ACC, then what's the excuse?

Bowl games don't mean **** besides the playoffs and ny6 games. Just look at all the b1g wins last year. They still are no where near as good as the SEC and are going on 4 years without scoring a point in the playoffs.

If Briles offense gets rocked by ACC teams than he sucks. Plain and simple. However, him losing a bowl game to Army proves nothing.

Nah but for real. Jon Richt has spent his whole life watching film with his father. That counts. You guys are underestimating his knowledge of the game. I think we have an unpoli
Screenshot_2018-09-02-10-02-25-1.png
shed mcvay in the making.

Advertisement
Lol yep. A lot of the younger fans are coach groupies so they don’t get it yet

I don't even blame them in certain instances. I just have major doubts about Briles Jr being anything close to a proven entity. And I chalk up too much of his current resume as being next to his dad and existing in the no-rules anything goes atmosphere that was Baylor. We shall see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back