Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
One can look at FSU objectively as a ****show that'll continue even if Tagfart brought in Bill Belichick as a coordinator without being an apologist for our current ****show too.

Lol very objective to think that bringing in Bill Belichick wouldn't help FSU.

Maybe this is the last straw for the BOT???? Doubt it but it's a happy thought.

lol they wouldn't have come close to hiring a briles (i personally dont want a briles around my school either). there are other coordinators that were out there that we could have hired. we instead went with 30 year man

Advertisement
Lol very objective to think that bringing in Bill Belichick wouldn't help FSU.

Haha. Good point but I think Ol' Billy would probably off himself in the parking lot after about 15 mins of cornballery at his first practice with Tagfart.

I genuinely hate Mark Richt right now man. I never hated Golden just thought he was a ****** coach. I need therapy man.

Advertisement
Going to be interesting when Willie starts trying to meddle in the offensive game planning. Also curious to see how this offense is going to do when it starts seeing actual quality defenses. Having said that, I'm a bit concerned going forward with Patke and Banda vs. Briles in terms of game planning.

Patke and Banda better start stretching their azzholes now in preparation for the 2019 FSU game.

Nah but for real. Jon Richt has spent his whole life watching film with his father. That counts. You guys are underestimating his knowledge of the game. I think we have an unpolished mcvay in the making.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fair but Oklahoma was probably looking past that game. This was Briles' bowl game. He had ample time to prepare and show us his "genius" before he went elsewhere.

The thing is the service academies always turn the fvck up for their bowls. Remember Navy vs UVA last year? They made the QB that we made look like a heisman winner last year look like the scrub he is. Houston turns up for the AACCG they don't care about some bum *** bowl.

Fair but Oklahoma was probably looking past that game. This was Briles' bowl game. He had ample time to prepare and show us his "genius" before he went elsewhere.
I think Briles to FSU was done a while ago. He probably informed the team sometime during the week and they checked out.

Advertisement
Back