2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

He's got offers from Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, and Michigan State in the B10

On his 247 profile it says he is "warm" on Ol Miss offer...

Miami, Maryland and Ole Miss (guess).
Screenshot_20220726-134202_Samsung Internet.jpg

-per Gaby

Advertisement
He's got offers from Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, and Michigan State in the B10

On his 247 profile it says he is "warm" on Ol Miss offer...

According to Yahoo Sports, Maryland is the B10 contender in Fowles' final 6.

Weird AF that Gaby is saying Maryland isn't in contact, and A&M and Georgia aren't prioritizing him ...

Advertisement
Michigan State could be a team to watch too

I'm just saying, you, @gogeta4 @Coach Macho @DMoney all think he's the goods. Yet Gaby at least is telling people that 2-3 of Fowles' own Top 6 are not even in contact. I don't really recall that happening before, where our insiders and local experts love a kid, he's rated a 4-star on the composite, yet bigtime programs are disavowing recruiting him.

edit: to be clear, I'll defer to you guys and Mario over any tool at On3 or 247 or Jawja or A2M. Just thought it was noteworthy and strange.

this kid reminds me of Kevin white from WVU. Now he’s not as fast but same play style

Advertisement
I'm just saying, you, @gogeta4 @Coach Macho @DMoney all think he's the goods. Yet Gaby at least is telling people that 2-3 of Fowles' own Top 6 are not even in contact. I don't really recall that happening before, where our insiders and local experts love a kid, he's rated a 4-star on the composite, yet bigtime programs are disavowing recruiting him.

edit: to be clear, I'll defer to you guys and Mario over any tool at On3 or 247 or Jawja or A2M. Just thought it was noteworthy and strange.
Miami has the worst set of writers of any P5 school.

Advertisement

Come Here Lets Go GIF

Advertisement
I dont know if he will answer that or not but if you read tea leaves you probably have noticed some info has started to tighten up. I think some of this leaked info is hurting or cause to get certain players. IDK that for sure but im guessing the less info about a recruit like this warming up to us is the better approach.

Advertisement
Back