2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Whats that got to do with anything?

Seriously, I just wanted it noted in this thread. There's a reason why we as Maudes keep certain topics to a singular thread. If he hits the portal down the line, this thread will get bumped with the info.

For now, if you dont want to accept it as factually accurate, feel free to dismiss it. If info comes up down the line one way or another we'll have this reference from this time period.
Bro

Literally none of the maudes keep certain topics to a single thread. Anyway, I don’t care about this topic in just laughing at your responses here. Carry on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Random question. Kind of related.

Let’s say Gattis isn’t gone for a for more months(yes months)

Then in April-ish he leaves. Is an offense similar to Tenn a quick/easy install…or Tcu for that matter.

Random question. Kind of related.

Let’s say Gattis isn’t gone for a for more months(yes months)

Then in April-ish he leaves. Is an offense similar to Tenn a quick/easy install…or Tcu for that matter.
Nothing is an “easy“ install because your players have to put the work in to learn it.

Nobody wants to say it but that was probably part of our problems last year.

Nothing is an “easy“ install because your players have to put the work in to learn it.

Nobody wants to say it but that was probably part of our problems last year.

Even the simplest of offenses take a year or more to fully install and understand.

There is a reason Saban keeps all terminology the same on defense and offense no matter the coordinator. He has so much staff turnover to make it easy on players he makes the new coordinators adapt their verbiage to match Bama’s, not force the players to learn new terms each time their is turnover.

Some offense could take like 2 years to fully install and understand. Kids have to study a lot on their own and I doubt most of our players were

Advertisement
Explain the difference in this application. Serious request. (or dont)

Seems to me it comes down to one's level of trust of the source.

Well, for starters, you could have prefaced it with "rumor", instead of just typing it up in a fashion that makes it seem factual and well-established.

And you didn't cite a source either, someone else asked you about it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back