Will We Beat A&M?

Will we beat Texas A&M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9pm kick sucks balls. **** I’ll need to uppers to stay up that late. Also that stadium is going to be absolutely nuts since those ppl will be drinking all day. Need to jump on them early and take the crowd out of it

Advertisement
Right now the smart money is on *** To Mouth moneyline. Too many question marks with us currently, and it’s a road game with 1,000,000 ROTC nerds in the stands.
According to every coach in america there team has issues like every other team. Its funny how yu only point out how we got issues!

Right now the smart money is on *** To Mouth moneyline. Too many question marks with us currently, and it’s a road game with 1,000,000 ROTC nerds in the stands.
Uh no. There is nothing smart about betting a -290 money line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
E2017597-752E-4C87-BFE6-61254991121D.jpeg

@SouthParkCane it seems ESPN has it as a toss up like you called it👀👀

Yeah that’s honestly what it should be. We have Tyler van dyke and they don’t but they have home field advantage. They have a superb D but are terrible to average on a snap by snap basis on O. We have the potential to be a powerhouse O but our defense isn’t proven. First team to 10 wins
that's why they play the game i got UM by 10 or more

Advertisement
QB looked so pedestrian as others have pointed out. If we can consistently pressure him without having to bring extra blitzers we have a very good chance.

Offensively they will have difficulty with all the underneath routes our TEs and RBs will do.

My confidence is growing stronger but still leaning towards a close loss due to bad officiating calls.

I really hope the lines makers make this a double digit number, like 14 or more...ill be all over Miami for sure

I think we win this game!
Gattis is showing nothing these first 2 games because he doesn't have to, and why would he with our 3rd game being a big one vs a top 10 team.
I do believe he will let TVD loose this game, and atm will not know what hit them. I'm not saying he's throwing it 45 times or anything, but he will throw it plenty, and yes there will be deep shots taken.

This will be the game we put the nation back on notice.

"The nightmare is over"!!!

Advertisement
Talented team yes. But Haynes King is their downfall that kid didn’t look good at all against Sam Houston. Could it have been rust yes. We shall see this week against App State

Advertisement
Back