Will We Beat A&M?

Will we beat Texas A&M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yes we are they out talent us by alot....they are way ahead in the Jimbo era and Jimbo knows talent he's one of the best recruiters out there. This isn't some sun belt Billy or Manny Diaz fluff classes....them boys have legit classes under their belt.

Texas A&M is not Bama :jordan:

Advertisement
Not predicting a win, but it wouldn't shock me. I see it being a low scoring game. I know it'll be game 3 at that point, but King has very little experience. His first/only start he threw for 2 TDs/3 Ints I believe.

Advertisement
Look, I’m not ready to say we win this game because there are too many unknowns for us at this point, but y’all are getting a bit ahead of yourselves acting like A&M is some monster like Bama.

Yes, they’ve recruited well, but the majority of that elite talent has been on defense, specifically the defensive line in last year’s class. Evan Stewart as a true freshman could be interesting. If they had a legit QB (Conner Weigman may be that dude, but he’s not ready yet), I wouldn’t be very confident at all, but their offense has been highly inconsistent.

If we get the team that played out of their minds and beat Bama, then yes we could lose by a few scores. However, that’s a far cry from the team that showed up against Colorado, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and LSU. They also struggled with Auburn for most of that game.

I’m just saying, let’s not crown A&M as king just yet. Don’t know if Miami wins, but I would be very surprised if it’s not a close game for all four quarters.

Last edited:
Miami wins

31-17
C46785E1-48B7-40B9-9A38-8C3C7EDA1542.gif

Advertisement
They suck

as LCE said 31-17 only because it’s their place.
I thought the game would be close because it’s @ College Station & I thought Max Johnson was going to be the starter, which would’ve meant Jumbo going with a Run Heavy game plan mainly getting the ball to Achane.

But with Haynes King at the helm, he’s too inaccurate & doesn’t have confidence in his ability, he’s got a big arm but is a bad decision maker.

Miami wins

Advertisement
Their OL can't run or pass block and their QB isn't that great.

Edit:This is from watching only 1.5 quarters against Sam Houston
Sam Houston has some talent but still. This team is supposed to be littered with 5* guys. They don’t look like it at all.

I thought the game would be close because it’s @ College Station & I thought Max Johnson was going to be the starter, which would’ve meant Jumbo going with a Run Heavy game plan mainly getting the ball to Achane.

But with Haynes King at the helm, he’s too inaccurate & doesn’t have confidence in his ability, he’s got a big arm but is a bad decision maker.

Miami wins
**** didn’t expect this take from LCE. I like it

Advertisement
😂 the nerve of folks acting like we about to play Bama, or something.. all cause they in the big bad SEC 😒. These dudes ain’t did nothing.. and don’t look so great to me..

WE WIN!!!!

My takes are always based on reason, logic & evidence.

Even when I’m wrong, there’s a method to how I got there.

I just don’t go off emotion or blind faith & that’s where most of the misunderstandings come from on here lol
Nah you’re always rational. Men gotta act on rationale and not emotion. You’re a good one. I just can’t predict us to win that game until I see it. We’ve been awful in huge games

Advertisement
Back