Will VT expedite AGs tenure?

Advertisement
If UM loses tomorrow, F A G should be unemployed by tomorrow night.

As Lee Corso says, not so fast my friend!. I totally agree with you that the season will be practically over with a loss to VT tomorrow. A strong AD will make the case to the president and the BOT to fire Golden immediately after the game. BUT........did you notice I said a strong AD?

Hey now. We were the Ol Ball Corch's last relevant win. We might as well be Ol Flubberneck's too.

Advertisement
I do not think this thread's title means what the OP thinks it means.

- Indigo Montoya

I can't see how Golden rescues anything if he loses this game. Even the WQAM pregame guys will have a difficult time spinning it. It will be like the Dolphins a couple of weeks ago coming off the loss to the Bills and Jets. Vultures will occupy spots that have previously resisted. Clemson comes here with an attacking front four and not much of a crowd pulling against them.

Normally a college team will lack emotion coming off a loss to a rival like last week. I made a moderate play on Virginia Tech +6.5. Should have invested much more because a middle opportunity is now available. The spread plunged to -4 yesterday and now it's as low as -3.5.

It's more or less a challenge to a troubled team to cover a spread. I don't mind taking a touchdown among two average teams. I call it Crowd vs. Crowd. In the long run that pays off even though obviously in a given game you can dump by 30.

Advertisement

As Lee Corso says, not so fast my friend!. I totally agree with you that the season will be practically over with a loss to VT tomorrow. A strong AD will make the case to the president and the BOT to fire Golden immediately after the game. BUT........did you notice I said a strong AD?

You my friend is spot on, we have a dumbass as AD, he is truly clueless.

Either of you know this how? He doesn't have the ultimate say in who's fired or hired, so please explain yourselves. What has the powers that be above his head told him regarding Al or anything whatsoever?

Either of you know this how? He doesn't have the ultimate say in who's fired or hired, so please explain yourselves. What has the powers that be above his head told him regarding Al or anything whatsoever?
You just explained it for us. If he doesn't have any power (e.g Jeremy Foley/University of Florida AD) how can he be a strong AD?

Kaaya is probably still seeing FSU DL in his dreams. With the new OL rotation coming. VT front 7/Foster will be drooling over the fact that Kaaya has the movement speed that equals a snail. I can already see LB blowing past our T-Rex armed OL and beating on our poor QB.

Advertisement
Golden_exasperated_face.0.jpg

Advertisement
I wish.

Clemson might put up 60 though. If Dabo feels like calling off the dogs.

Advertisement
Back