Will UM devise a new NIL deal to keep up?

Advertisement
WWE is desperate for exposure. It’s crazy to even say that, out loud, but they r in a dog fight w/ the new promotion AEW & didn’t take them seriously. I believe this is a way to get them back popular w/ a younger generation & more exposure from those w/ a strong social media following. Win/win for both parties.
Also they know some of those kids will not make it longterm in the pros And this is easy recruiting for the,

Advertisement
I was watching Footballville and they said Miami’s Booster is going to go $1500 per month per player. X got loose lips so he probably didn’t fact check. And he said Texas players really only getting $24k per year cause they have to give over half to charity. If this is true EVERY PLAYER at Miami (not just the OLine) will get 18k from that deal plus others they can get outside of that. Again, not sure if this true but this would be game changing!

Advertisement
Dallas oil money
Screenshot_20211214-223524_DuckDuckGo.jpg

WWE is desperate for exposure. It’s crazy to even say that, out loud, but they r in a dog fight w/ the new promotion AEW & didn’t take them seriously. I believe this is a way to get them back popular w/ a younger generation & more exposure from those w/ a strong social media following. Win/win for both parties.
They were laughing until AEW got CM Punk.

Then they stopped laughing.

CM Punk / MJF is the greatest thing happening in pro wrestling right now. And all it is a good guy/bad guy feud.

Kind of reminds me of Bret Hart / Austin before Austin became huge.

They were laughing until AEW got CM Punk.

Then they stopped laughing.

CM Punk / MJF is the greatest thing happening in pro wrestling right now. And all it is a good guy/bad guy feud.

Kind of reminds me of Bret Hart / Austin before Austin became huge.

MJF is one of the best modern day guys on the mic, period. Totally agree w/ u; and I like seeing Bryan Danielson become a heel in the blink of an eye. Now if Cody can make that transition, b/c right now he’s a hated man by fans, similar to Reigns before he turned heel.

MJF is one of the best modern day guys on the mic, period. Totally agree w/ u; and I like seeing Daniel Bryan become a heel in the blink of an eye. Now if Cody can make that transition, b/c right now he’s a hated man by fans, similar to Reigns before he turned heel.
If I were booking it, I'd have Dustin cut a promo on Cody, saying that he no longer represents what his father (Dusty) stood for, and the have a match for their family honor, and Cody loses it and gives Dustin a beating, giving him color and showing his true self; as a dirty, vicious heel.

MJF/Punk would be about wrapped up, and then I'd put Cody with CM Punk and have Cody have the whole, "You think you can walk in here and run things? *I* helped found this company. I AM AEW, etc. etc.

Advertisement
MJF is one of the best modern day guys on the mic, period. Totally agree w/ u; and I like seeing Bryan Danielson become a heel in the blink of an eye. Now if Cody can make that transition, b/c right now he’s a hated man by fans, similar to Reigns before he turned heel.

I hate to make the comparison, but in terms of mic skills, he reminds me as a modern Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase. He's so easy to hate, lol.

If I were booking it, I'd have Dustin cut a promo on Cody, saying that he no longer represents what his father (Dusty) stood for, and the have a match for their family honor, and Cody loses it and gives Dustin a beating, giving him color and showing his true self; as a dirty, vicious heel.

MJF/Punk would be about wrapped up, and then I'd put Cody with CM Punk and have Cody have the whole, "You think you can walk in here and run things? *I* helped found this company. I AM AEW, etc. etc.

Bro; I like it! I had a similar thought about how Cody turns heel. The Punk angle is nice. MJF gotta be in line for the TNT title, now! Have him lose the ring, and get him The TNT belt & eventually cash that in to become AEW champ. He’s too talented & too much of a showman not to be a champ.

Advertisement
Legit, I was waiting for the kids’ faces at the gate. I remember this like it was yesterday & I was a kid at the time, hating Ted. Lol.
I can remember as a kid getting mad because he would challenge a kid in the audience that he'd pay $100 if the kid could do 10 pushups, and then at 7 or 8 put his boot on the kids back and not be able to move.

Then he'd cut a promo about how poor people could never hope to be rich because they are in such bad shape and couldn't do ten lousy pushups.

Made me a highly ****ed off 8 year old, hahaha.

I can remember as a kid getting mad because he would challenge a kid in the audience that he'd pay $100 if the kid could do 10 pushups, and then at 7 or 8 put his boot on the kids back and not be able to move.

Then he'd cut a promo about how poor people could never hope to be rich because they are in such bad shape and couldn't do ten lousy pushups.

Made me a highly ****ed off 8 year old, hahaha.

Man, they just don’t make it like that anymore. Lol. Chhhit, truth be told, they can’t make it like that anymore b/c of this highly sensitive society we’re in. Lol.

Advertisement
Back