WILL TRAYONE GRAY GET ANY PT AT L-VILLE?

Advertisement
He won't play if they don't trust him. And I doubt they trust him. Coaches won't be standing behind him telling him where to go in a game.

in an ideal world , sure redshirt him. unfortunately, that would leave us with 3 active RBs on game day in Duke, Yearby and Gus. I think odds are slim that everyone stays healthy all year and that we don't find a need for him at some point.

He could be a killer on ST's. Other than that, if he plays I imagine it would be later in the season.

Advertisement
Great talent, but a redshirt would be useful for a kid who worked a miracle to get into school. Can study and adjust to college. Would hate to lose these young man to grades later. He can play, but should he?
Pretty good point actually. Not sure if it applies but if the university made an exception for him, I'm sure he needs to hold up his end of the bargain.

Advertisement
figured this thread would be more chaos/fire and brimstone talk. Especially considering everyone on here was proclaiming him the savior of the program just a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
No mention of Dallas in here. He knows the playbook and it happened last year. Not worried. Gray could shirt even if there is multiple injuries.

I wish Gus could've got a redshirt year. IMO He sure needed it.

Advertisement
I think the kid is too good to shelf the entire year. Plus, if Duke gets banged up and Gus continues to be average, then it's a no brainer to play Gray, imo.

Advertisement
Back