WILL TRAYONE GRAY GET ANY PT AT L-VILLE?

I expect he'll play STs in our first homegame at FAMU, then gradually get worked into other dimensions of the game from there. I expect he'll also have trouble adjusting to the school grind, so coaches will want to take it slow and not put too much pressure on him.

Advertisement
Grade issues don't always reflect intelligence. Please quit assuming. Some people are good at "school" but don't have functional smarts ie common sense. Etc..

We haven't heard a lot of ooh's and aah's out of camp like a lot of us expected. With next years crop of RB's and the depth we have at WR,corner, and safety my guess is the staff is still trying to figure out how to use him. I think he ends up at WR. Coleys gone after next year.

Great athlete but I simply don't see all this incredible stuff that a lot of you all see. Granted, I've only seen his highlights and high school film so I don't have much to go on. I have high hopes for him like I do all of our guys but I didn't see anything in his game that made him stand above the rest of our skill players.

He'll redshirt or get some sparse PT this year(most likely).

Didn't he say Golden told him if he got in he would play at Louisville. I thought I saw that somewhere a while back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back