Will the Rock be packed for GT?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn't the A&M game. It's at night and tickets are significantly cheaper. I'd expect in the area of 50-55k. Plus people will be rowdy from tailgating for hours. Saturday is my dad's funeral so we'll both be there in spirit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve attended every game this season (including Temple), but am in LA visiting my daughter so can’t make it. My two tickets were snatched up in a nanosecond. The tailgating will be epic. The crowd should be pumped. Hopefully, it’s a rain-free game as we have yet to have one this year.

I will be monitoring from afar. Go ‘Canes!

Advertisement
like most i think 50-55k show up for gt

we win against GT and UNC and I feel like Clemson will replicate 2017 ND for hype and that one might have a chance to be a sellout
I’ll go out on a limb and say even if we’re 5-1 the Rock is a sold out event vs Clemson. Clemson fans are going to travel and support their team in a major way so it’ll help to produce that Notre Dame 2017 feel

Just match or exceed the AM game and that's a success. Place was rocking and that was at noon. Night games tend to do well but Tech aint AM. Go if you're in town! Should be a great atmosphere.

Advertisement
Back