Will Rogers staying at UW with jedd

Advertisement
They struck out with the one they wanted and failed to recognize it until it was too late to go back to other options that would have been better than Poffenhamburger.
You really think you’re slick making fun of the kid with these nicknames don’t you?

You really think you’re slick making fun of the kid with these nicknames don’t you?
shut up GIF by Pose FX

Advertisement
Mike Leach offense , passing majority of the game and a good amount of those games they’re down double digits. A lot of easy , pre determined throws . Taullia played in more of a pro spread. The stats aren’t equal between the two. Rodger’s isn’t bad but Leach wouldn’t be coming with him and that’s a huge part of his success.
To me it’s as simple as a good qb coach in deboer wanted him, meanwhile the morons in the Hecht didn’t think he was worthy. Based on that alone probably worth bringing him in.

To me it’s as simple as a good qb coach in deboer wanted him, meanwhile the morons in the Hecht didn’t think he was worthy. Based on that alone probably worth bringing him in.
Exactly. Their resume of QB development should not exactly earn the blind trust in their player evaluations at the qb position. Neither does that earth shattering 12-13 record in two years here.

But that’s kind of baked in to any QB we take, right?

It’s not like the run and shoot style Ward played in was coming with him to Miami.

In theory we are running an Air Raid. At the point where one of the most successful Air Raid QBs of the last 10 years isn’t a fit for the “Air Raid” we are running, that’s the point we should be flying banners. Air Raid QBs have to be fits for Air Raid offenses.

Don't think we are running simply an air raid offense. I keep hearing we are a power spread with air raid concepts in the passing game. Seems Mario is looking for something like Georgia runs if he gets decent QB play. If not it turns into more like Michigan. Either way these offenses, with the right personnel and usage, can win.

Advertisement
Exactly. Their resume of QB development should not exactly earn the blind trust in their player evaluations at the qb position. Neither does that earth shattering 12-13 record in two years here.
At this point when it comes to basically everything other than ol they warrant the costanza “opposite” approach.

Advertisement
I’m mocking Corchobal and whoever defends his QB recruiting strategy. Portal and HS.
Then why the need to continually mess up the kids name on purpose?

Like I said, you’ve made it abundantly clear with your numerous posts you’re not satisfied with coach Mario right now. Does the repetitive non stop griping and complaining satisfy you personally??

If so, go for it. Whatever makes you happy dude!

Like I said, you’ve made it abundantly clear with your numerous posts you’re not satisfied with coach Mario right now. Does the repetitive non stop griping and complaining satisfy you personally??

That’s exactly what moping is.

I respect you though, I was a MarioJedi too before the QB situation.

Maybe I’ll come back like a ghost of the force when Corchobal will figure out the QB position and the offense.

Obi Wan Force Ghost GIF by hamlet

But until then…..

star wars GIF

its WAY bigger than Mario or the Canes...i'm not a paid therapist but as a gambler with quite an addiction i'm willing to bet this type of behavior stems from his childhood and his overbearing mother. The subject resorts back to the behavior of his childhood by name calling and pouting and in return is rewarded with attention...aka an attention *****, a mammas boy and worse than that, a soccer fan

Advertisement
That’s exactly what moping is.

I respect you though, I was a MarioJedi too before the QB situation.

Maybe I’ll come back like a ghost of the force when Corchobal will figure out the QB position and the offense.

Obi Wan Force Ghost GIF by hamlet

But until then…..

star wars GIF
No one cares

Advertisement
Back