Will Rogers staying at UW with jedd

I‘m under the impression that this weekend it would be over. So sooner than the 15th. Full go on Taulia. I think we get an answer pretty fast on that one But as @TheOriginalCane said he could enroll just to be safe. On his own dime.
Realistically if the waiver is granted has miami already been in contact or would there still be a chance at other schools looking at taulia? Ty for the info as always

Advertisement
So miamis season is contingent on the ncaa? *gulp*
I personally like Pof more than people here. My biggest issue with him was his size and he’s a legit 6’05 , closer to 6’1 than 6’0 , 205-210. Bigger than I thought. You can’t teach his athletic ability and anticipation. Those two areas we’ve lacked in over the years. Anticipation makes up for a lot. He’s a really nice insurance policy.

Advertisement
I personally like Pof more than people here. My biggest issue with him was his size and he’s a legit 6’05 , closer to 6’1 than 6’0 , 205-210. You can’t teach his athletic ability and anticipation. Those two areas we’ve lacked in over the years. Anticipation makes up for a lot.
That’s always been my thing that pof is a good insurance and can leave room for jacurri to develop if things don’t work out with pof. I just would obviously prefer taulia as he has the experience at a division one level

I personally like Pof more than people here. My biggest issue with him was his size and he’s a legit 6’05 , closer to 6’1 than 6’0 , 205-210. Bigger than I thought. You can’t teach his athletic ability and anticipation. Those two areas we’ve lacked in over the years. Anticipation makes up for a lot. He’s a really nice insurance policy.
@Cribby always appreciate your information. Did you see my inquiry on B.Smith? Is Mario and staff trying to retain him? I haven’t seen anything on possible portal spots for him and his Mom was saying he wanted to stay but just wanted confirmation his touches would be up.

I was thinking maybe his possible return could be having the coaches less interested in similar portal WRs.

Also do you know if we are currently out of official visits to host potential transfer recruits?

Advertisement
@Cribby always appreciate your information. Did you see my inquiry on B.Smith? Is Mario and staff trying to retain him? I haven’t seen anything on possible portal spots for him and his Mom was saying he wanted to stay but just wanted confirmation his touches would be up.

I was thinking maybe his possible return could be having the coaches less interested in similar portal WRs.

Also do you know if we are currently out of official visits to host potential transfer recruits?
I posted the week before he entered it was 50-50 he stays. I always took that as if we wanted him we could keep him. I’m surprised he hasn’t jumped in at Ole Miss or UL. Both were on him hard. Maybe they e used up spots since they’ve been very active in the portal. Not sure though.

There’s some loop holes around officials. I’m pretty sure you can use up to 6 from the next years Ov’s . I still think we have 1-3 left for this cycle

Poff cannot be our only portal QB. If Taulia doesn't get the waiver, we should take Rogers in a heartbeat f he's still available. If not, we need to keep shaking the bushes.

Worst case, we get another FCS or G5 QB who has potential but is not above the line, and then have 4 QBs battling it out for QB1 and QB2 (5 if yhou want to count the Freshman). Best case an experience and quality P5 kid jumps not in the portal decides to transfer due to back-channeling. Current situation is not good enough.

Advertisement
There’s a reason I was posting about him Dec 2 lol. It’s Miami and nobody else. He wants to be with his family.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
He averages 10 picks per year with a 69,67 and 66 completion percentage on top of being the all time passer in the B10. Are you trolling ? Lmao
He's literally said the same thing for weeks on repeat devoid of any empirical evidence supporting his opinion

Advertisement
Back