Will Rogers staying at UW with jedd

Advertisement
Hold the line boys, keep your powder dry. There will be better options later in the offseason.
Don't want it. I don't want a transfer QB coming in the Summer unless he's sitting the bench. I don't like the disruption to the team and messing with the QB room. They guys in the Spring are going to compete. What if one or several QBs play extremely well during Spring camp, then the rug gets pulled out from under them in Fall camp. A sure fire way to lose your QB room.

2nd all time SEC passing Yards leader is a jAg LMAO
Mike Leach offense , passing majority of the game and a good amount of those games they’re down double digits. A lot of easy , pre determined throws . Taullia played in more of a pro spread. The stats aren’t equal between the two. Rodger’s isn’t bad but Leach wouldn’t be coming with him and that’s a huge part of his success.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Enos as OC in name. Locksey is the one calling the plays.
But Enos was QB coach, so a tad of inflation? 😂

But seriously, Rogers also had one of the best offensive minds in football (RIP Leach). I think any QB in Leach’s offense has inflated numbers.

Mike Leach offense , passing majority of the game and a good amount of those games they’re down double digits. A lot of easy , pre determined throws . Taullia played in more of a pro spread. The stats aren’t equal between the two. Rodger’s isn’t bad but Leach wouldn’t be coming with him and that’s a huge part of his success.
Ain’t even see your post when I posted mine. Facts Leach was a mastermind. Tualia would’ve been All SEC with Leach.

Maybe because they struck out with every other QBs they wanted before him.

Drums GIF by Moncho

Advertisement
Ain’t even see your post when I posted mine. Facts Leach was a mastermind. Tualia would’ve been All SEC with Leach.
It's crazy how people giving Leach his props now. I think the only thread I ever made was wanting Leach over Manny or Richt (when one of them was hired during that time frame) I still think his offense in South Florida would have won a lot of games! I think as far as fit goes he would be at the top of my list anyday! I love me some coach Leach RIP!

It's crazy how people giving Leach his props now. I think the only thread I ever made was wanting Leach over Manny or Richt (when one of them was hired during that time frame) I still think his offense in South Florida would have won a lot of games! I think as far as fit goes he would be at the top of my list anyday! I love me some coach Leach RIP!
Leach wouldn’t have won now but definitely should have been the choice over Shannon in ‘06

Advertisement
Numbers took a huge dive without the Pirate. Counting stats still solid, but YPA never over 7.0 (TVD had 8.1 YPA last season) and was under 60% completion.

Take him due to SEC experience but he’s not mobile and I don’t see him winning us many games. Takes us from 6-6 to 8-4 imo - depends on Tualia’s waiver situation.

Agreed man. ****, I wanted him over Al Golden. Dude showed up to his interview in flip flops 🤣

He was one of a kind. Changed offense.

Advertisement
Baby Tua is a more talented QB than Rogers.
Does that mean that Rogers couldn't start here over our current QB room? No

I would almost guarantee you that if both Rogers and Baby Tua competed for this job this year, Baby Tua would win.

Advertisement
Back