Will Mallory to the Colts

Advertisement

Really happy for Will; His Grandfather used to Coach at Indiana in the 90’s

His Uncle Curt is the Head Coach at Indiana ST right now...

His other Uncle Doug coached at Indiana as well under Kevin Wilson.

He’ll fit in right at home in the Colts organization & I think he’s going to play really well in the NFL.

Advertisement
Good on him for getting drafted, if only he went to a team with a QB. The inaccurate swamp dweller the Colts just drafted has an equal chance of completing the pass, missing the receiver completely or hanging him out to dry to get blasted on any given play.

Advertisement
Good fit as Richardson will never have the ability to hit a wide open WR more than 15 yds downfield. Mallory can feast on all the dump-off passes to him and then go get a big 2nd contract with a team with a real QB!

You are severely overrating Richardson's accuracy on short throws. :)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love the pick. We’ve nailed this draft. Will can get a lot of middle of the field opportunities alongside Jelani woods. Richardson, Mallory and downs mixed into what we already had will be a very fun offense. Excited for game 1. This is the best I’ve felt about the colts franchise in a long time. Home run draft

Love the pick. We’ve nailed this draft. Will can get a lot of middle of the field opportunities alongside Jelani woods. Richardson, Mallory and downs mixed into what we already had will be a very fun offense. Excited for game 1. This is the best I’ve felt about the colts franchise in a long time. Home run draft

5BE8EBB6-4778-48F5-99A5-415EE55FE40E.gif

Explain your Indy fandom please sir, I’m perplexed.

Advertisement
Reggie Wayne and Will with the Colts now. Gonna have to watch them now. Gulp.

Oh and I’ll trust my evals over just about anybody’s except like 5 people on this site. All the smart people have agreed with me so far on Richardson lol

Really happy for Will; His Grandfather used to Coach at Indiana in the 90’s

His Uncle Curt is the Head Coach at Indiana ST right now...

His other Uncle Doug coached at Indiana as well under Kevin Wilson.

He’ll fit in right at home in the Colts organization & I think he’s going to play really well in the NFL.

He's going to be steal.

Advertisement
Back