Will King get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Zero excuses this year. Better coaches, older players, experienced OL, rbs, dbs, Enough for a Star QB needs to get the job done.

Need to see more out of King. I just see a great athlete that is comfortable winning and losing. Afraid of this fame getting to his head. Would love to see him in Better shape (Should have been in better shape last year too). I'm not sure why he bulked up at Miami. Seems like a great leader for a ymca team but we need him to take demand and get the best out of the players. Dorsey would have been yelling at pope etc... King may be to nice and soft to get the job done. Honest truth.. He's comfortable -Inside source
thumb_prepare-your-****-memegenerator-net-ewok-prepare-your-angus-www-topsimages-com-49104002.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero excuses this year. Better coaches, older players, experienced OL, rbs, dbs, Enough for a Star QB needs to get the job done.

Need to see more out of King. I just see a great athlete that is comfortable winning and losing. Afraid of this fame getting to his head. Would love to see him in Better shape (Should have been in better shape last year too). I'm not sure why he bulked up at Miami. Seems like a great leader for a ymca team but we need him to take demand and get the best out of the players. Dorsey would have been yelling at pope etc... King may be to nice and soft to get the job done. Honest truth.. He's comfortable -Inside source
🚯

👎🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
King does need to lose some weight. He was more explosive at Houston as a runner. I thought he looked fat last year.

Now with that said he is the best QB Miami has had in a long time! He does have limitations. He is about 5'9 and now little overweight, and coming off injury. Now I thought as the season went on last year he got better with the deep ball, it was not good early. Hopefully his chemistry with Harley keeps improving while Rambo and Smith give the WR group a big boost.

As a pure thrower I do like Garcia's upside more than King. I think because of that he could be a higher NFL pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back