Will King get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
False information
Zero excuses this year. Better coaches, older players, experienced OL, rbs, dbs, Enough for a Star QB needs to get the job done.

Need to see more out of King. I just see a great athlete that is comfortable winning and losing. Afraid of this fame getting to his head. Would love to see him in Better shape (Should have been in better shape last year too). I'm not sure why he bulked up at Miami. Seems like a great leader for a ymca team but we need him to take demand and get the best out of the players. Dorsey would have been yelling at pope etc... King may be to nice and soft to get the job done. Honest truth.. He's comfortable -Inside source

Last edited:
Advertisement
King? Their D got absolutely destroyed by UNC and Clemson (Nc State and Louisville too) and he was stuck throwing to no hands 6 and 8 all season. I’m sure he will hope to improve in certain areas but how is King the question? More like can Manny run a D that doesn’t get gashed for a 50 burger against UNC or can the young wide receivers take over?

"great leader for a ymca team"..... lol

Happy Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
He‘l be alright ... coaches have too get the OL and DL to really get it done... if not our King won’t matter

Advertisement
Zero excuses this year. Better coaches, older players, experienced OL, rbs, dbs, Enough for a Star QB needs to get the job done.

Need to see more out of King. I just see a great athlete that is comfortable winning and losing. Afraid of this fame getting to his head. Would love to see him in Better shape (Should have been in better shape last year too). I'm not sure why he bulked up at Miami. Seems like a great leader for a ymca team but we need him to take demand and get the best out of the players. Dorsey would have been yelling at pope etc... King may be to nice and soft to get the job done. Honest truth.. He's comfortable -Inside source
Depends on what you mean get it done.
if you mean 10 wins I agree. If you mean spanking the midget I doubt it.
However, idk if you saw the interview with Harley when he said that King called out all the upper classmen for not putting it he work they should be.
Just cause you didn’t see it on the field doesn’t mean he didn’t or hasn’t done it.

King? Their D got absolutely destroyed by UNC and Clemson (Nc State and Louisville too) and he was stuck throwing to no hands 6 and 8 all season. I’m sure he will hope to improve in certain areas but how is King the question? More like can Manny run a D that doesn’t get gashed for a 50 burger against UNC or can the young wide receivers take over?
Didn't UNC loose to FSU last year? Do you recall the score at the end of the day. If I also recall correctly, we destroyed FSU last year. so what does that tell you my friend?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back