Will King get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not high on King at all. I think he’s solid, at best…and an average passer. Rosier with a little more wiggle

Rosier...you mean the guy who lost his starting job to Perry? Perry...you mean the guy who transferred because he lost his job to King?

Advertisement
For most Miami fans, it's kinda hard to forget a 62-26 550+ rushing yard NONSTOP NATIONAL TV *** whipping.

I still thank Gawd every day for game clocks because I thought that debacle would NEVER end.

For most Miami fans UNTIL WE GET OUR REVENGE / NOT FSU's that won't easy to forget.

Glad it's so easy for you....by childishly IMAGINING sorry assed, pathetic FSU getting your revenge. Sorry but you can keep that for yourself.

As for the rest of us,......we'll let OUR REAL CANES get our revenge. OUR WAY

Because we fight our own battles ......not hide behind someone else's skirt...sweet dreams man
Genius: You just do not get it. What I was pointing out was that you and others only point in one direction, Miami getting whipped. What I said is that FSU also put Mack on the whipping post and they got destroyed by us and FSU only one 3 games. Thus, you have to point in both directions because it is not about licking the balls of Mack like you and your pals do all of the time.

I'm grateful for him even being here.
I’m not high on King at all. I think he’s solid, at best…and an average passer. Rosier with a little more wiggle
Completely disagree and a ridiculously unsubstantiated opinion. He has good mechanics and fundamentals and an elite-level, quick release. Throws a catchable ball, with good touch. His accuracy is where he shines and there's a huge mountain of data to back that up. The guy has thrown almost 1000 passes in his collegiate career and has a 62% comp. percentage. He's a sniper. He lacks pure arm strength for throws that aren't capped off by the back of the end zone and lacks they physical size to stand tall in the pocket. Those are legitimate criticisms, but aren't really things one can control. After one fall camp he was the best QB we've had here in two decades and some of those guys made NFL rosters. I wish he had even more eligibility.

Bernie Kosar, when interviewed by Steve Sabol about how he made it all work with his unconventional mechanics and ugly style of play, he said, "It all comes down to what your strengths and weaknesses are as an athlete and how you deal with them." King maximized his abilities. Be grateful.

Last edited:
King had 2600 yards passing last year…. Imagine if he had WRs and TEs who could catch..

Prob should have been in the 3000-3200 range in 2020

Last year Likens said that he didn't 6 guys he felt comfortable with at receiver.

Pope and Wiggins each dropped six passes last season, but Likens said: “Both of them have good hands; they have good enough hands to be playing Power 5 college football and at the University of Miami. These guys were inexperienced even though they played in some games."

Thats 12 drops from our upper classmen. How many were first down conversions? How many woulda made it 3rd and 3 instead of 3rd and 8? There's not any context to just how important those drops could have been.

This year Reastrepo must play. He has really good hands from every source I've heard. Rambo and Harley both have good hands. If Keyshawn or even one of the freshman show some ability to get open and catch, then we can rely on Wiggins and Pope less.

Lastly DK threw for 23 td and 5 ints(2 ints came against Clemson), he also ran for another 500 yards and 4tds. He had nothing to work with last year and accounted for 27tds. DK is the goods.

And don't rule out Lashlee's ability to improve our offense. It got much better from last year to this year and I expect more improvement from the offense.

Zero excuses this year. Better coaches, older players, experienced OL, rbs, dbs, Enough for a Star QB needs to get the job done.

Need to see more out of King. I just see a great athlete that is comfortable winning and losing. Afraid of this fame getting to his head. Would love to see him in Better shape (Should have been in better shape last year too). I'm not sure why he bulked up at Miami. Seems like a great leader for a ymca team but we need him to take demand and get the best out of the players. Dorsey would have been yelling at pope etc... King may be to nice and soft to get the job done. Honest truth.. He's comfortable -Inside source

my inside sources say don’t ever post again, even if it’s to say it’s your birthday, because I’m certain you’ll even fvck THAT up

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back