Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
I think Jefferson is better than Will Howard period. They’re similar players but Jefferson put up better numbers against better competition for a longer time. His numbers slipped in 2023 when Arkansas went from a wide open Kendal Briles offense to garbage Dan Enos. If you want to take either of those guys and make them play in the pocket, you’re taking away their best attributes.

Both are leaps above anyone we’d have returning though.

Advertisement
I think Justin Jefferson is better than Will Howard period. They’re similar players but Jefferson put up better numbers against better competition for a longer time. His numbers slipped in 2023 when Arkansas went from a wide open Kendal Briles offense to garbage Dan Enos. If you want to take either of those guys and make them play in the pocket, you’re taking away their best attributes.

Both are leaps above anyone we’d have returning though.
KJ?

Advertisement
Malachi Nelson hitting the portal is all you need to know. Howard is going to USC, and maybe they were his preferred destination all along. Who knows.
Until Howard announces nothing is set in stone.

If Cam announces he isn't coming to UM before Howard makes his announcement, then I believe Howard will pick Miami over USC.

Until Howard announces nothing is set in stone.

If Cam announces he isn't coming to UM before Howard makes his announcement, then I believe Howard will pick Miami over USC.
There are announcements .. one by Sports Illustrated "Howard to USC".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has howard made a decision yet? I feel like we aren't hearing anything on this kid but i am hoping he is still a legitimate option. Some were saying likely USC but nothing official yet. if ward doesn't like his offer from us, maybe we can still get this guy instead of KJ from Arkansas.

Has howard made a decision yet? I feel like we aren't hearing anything on this kid but i am hoping he is still a legitimate option. Some were saying likely USC but nothing official yet. if ward doesn't like his offer from us, maybe we can still get this guy instead of KJ from Arkansas.
Not yet

IMG_0373.png

TIFWIW

Advertisement
Back