Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
Three Uk Text GIF by Relaxing Stuff

At least he's mobile. With the money we saved from Ward we're going to have to add it to JG's pot and transfer portal WR's

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete has spoken. It was always which one wanted in first…. Well after Ward said he wants to take another 2/3 visits & still mulling over NFL it became obvious. Howard got us.

Josh Allen 2.0 me
Lol Ariz isn't going to break the news on X. He's ******* with you guys.

Don’t think Pete is trying to f with anyone. He’s repaired his rep since being a young pup at the U and staying tuned. Think that tweet is very telling if I had to bet…. Let’s ride with the dude who wanted to be here.

Advertisement
Ward and Howard both look like they'd be great quarterbacks for us. My question to you is, do you think Mario would utilize Ward effectively?

Howard seems like a match made in heaven for Mario's personality. (Having only watched his highlights) He's great with ball-fakes, which works well with our running game, and he's a powerful runner. His passes seemed accurate as well.

Whomever we get, I'll be happy with. But the reasons above are why I think Howard would also be a great choice.

Don’t think Pete is trying to f with anyone. He’s repaired his rep since being a young pup at the U and staying tuned. Think that tweet is very telling if I had to bet…. Let’s ride with the dude who wanted to be here.
I think differently for the same reasons. I think he would let dmoney and CIS break the news because of how much hes matured.

Think hes just saying he likes howard.

Advertisement
Back