Will Grier

Advertisement
Advertisement
Former high school Army All-American and redshirt freshman plays half a season, throws 10 TDs and only 3 INTs in his first ever action as a starter, and looks better every week-- yeah, do not want.

I hate you all.

Last edited:
Former high school Army All-American and redshirt freshman, plays half a season, throws 10 TDs and only 3 INTs in his first ever action as a starter, and looks better every week-- yeah, do not want.

I hate you all.

We really have some dumb posters on this board.

Take him in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Grier and his family are a cancer. Way more Tate Forcier than Brock Berlin. No thanks.

Not sure why he'd ever come here. But if he wanted to, you don't say no. Y'all ninjas crazy.

Advertisement
I don't really know anything about the guy except he was suspended for a year because of PEDs. Is he any good without the PEDs? Real question.

Advertisement
Was progressing rapidly before he got suspended. Why would he leave UF unless he thinks DelRio is going to grab the job and never give it back?

Is he transferring for sure or is premature like the last thread on the guy?

To those saying his parents are nutjobs, give us some examples. Is this another one of those things said on the net, no backing, and then gets oft repeated thus becoming internet fact?

Advertisement
Back