Will Gattis be replaced for next season?

Will Gattis be retained for 2023?

• Yes

• **** No

• He will stay but be demoted

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Just never understood the obsession of calling Cribby out. If you don't believe it or care for it then don't read it.

Y'all are pathetic.

For the record, since I started following Cribby:
- He called LT with a Crybstalball in March or April, months before and when NO ONE had him coming
- Called Tyrique transfer before anyone
- same with DeAndre Johnson
- Blake and Manny gone in September
- Mario coming repeatedly despite excessive fan doubt and BS media reports
- Mauigoa to the U
- Gattis gone a few weeks ago

That's just off the top of my head. Why would someone have a problem with that?
Because some people here. don’t believe that anyone on this board is a real insider, that knows anything other than what most of the people here could come up with, given the circumstances. Hence, if he’s correct, it’s because it’s obvious.… even though Cribby been hitting **** like a “juiced up” Barry Bonds, if he played for the 2019 Astros! Well… then there’s the other ny99as… that just hate anybody that know ****, that they don’t. Kinda like before the days of GPS, when your pops would be driving around all fuccin day, wasting gas…looking for a **** street, highway, building, or house…. and not stop and ask for directions…. even tho ur moms done asked his *** about 50 11 times to stop and ask.

I guess it hasn't quite sunk in yet for a lot of posters that this is the offense Mario wants. I think it is highly unlikely he is going to switch to a power spread O guy like Diaz did.

Would another Moorehead protégé be better than Gattis? Seems to me you'd just be moving the deck chairs around on the Titanic.

I think if the offense he wants but it’s obvious Gattis has zero clue how to run it like Moorhead when it comes to adjustments, coaching up his QBs, and play calling feel

Dude is just bad at his job… no matter what offense you’re running in 2022 not being able to muster 100 yards of offense is on the play caller flat out.

Advertisement
Back