Will Gattis be replaced for next season?

Will Gattis be retained for 2023?

• Yes

• **** No

• He will stay but be demoted

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Southern Miss game had major red flags. Texas AM game cemented those doubts and some of you suckers still came out after the AM game and defended this guy.

He stays. The staff have convinced themselves that talent up front and no explosive athletes is what held us back this year.

That’s what I would guess. Steele is old school and has been known to cause issues within staffs. Not sure anyone else on defense would have pull with Mario to where it would matter if they didn’t like gattass as far as position coaches go. Maybe big Joe

Advertisement
Still doubting the insiders here eh?
It’s fake insiders friend. So what I said there would be dramatic changes to the O staff a month ago. Funny how people get confident when it’s obvious but wasn’t so confident when I laid my nuts on the line in October. Same with Blake and Manny last year , nobody believed me in late Sep , but they were confident two months later lol. People look at this in revisionist history and act like it was always obvious lol.

That’s what I would guess. Steele is old school and has been known to cause issues within staffs. Not sure anyone else on defense would have pull with Mario to where it would matter if they didn’t like gattass as far as position coaches go. Maybe big Joe
Gattis doesn’t get along with anybody lol. Not even Ponce and he’s a pretty chill guy. It’s too bad he gif caught up in the abortion which is Gattis. Imo Steele is ok if he chooses to return but I could see one possible change on the D staff.

Advertisement
Gattis doesn’t get along with anybody lol. Not even Ponce and he’s a pretty chill guy. It’s too bad he gif caught up in the abortion which is Gattis. Imo Steele is ok if he chooses to return but I could see one possible change on the D staff.
Wait did Gattis get someone pregnant? I knew this would happen lol

Find me anybody saying he was fired a month ago? Just one. Same with Ponce ? Just one.
If you were a real insider, you wouldn’t 1. Be so defensive about remarks such as mine. 2. Act so boastful. “Yeah I saw this two weeks ago.” Always trying to prove yourself….signs of you being a fake.

Btw, anyone who’s watched every Miami game this year could tell you Ponce isn’t returning lol. Look at how bad the qb’s have regressed.

Don’t me though. I’ll let you get back to your role as fake insider. Have a nice weekend.

Fake insider has been saying it for a month *** boy. Next time put @Cribby coward.
Look Spying GIF by Un si grand soleil

It’s fake insiders friend. So what I said there would be dramatic changes to the O staff a month ago. Funny how people get confident when it’s obvious but wasn’t so confident when I laid my nuts on the line in October. Same with Blake and Manny last year , nobody believed me in late Sep , but they were confident two months later lol. People look at this in revisionist history and act like it was always obvious lol.
🐐 gonna 🐐

Advertisement
If you were a real insider, you wouldn’t 1. Be so defensive about remarks such as mine. 2. Act so boastful. “Yeah I saw this two weeks ago.” Always trying to prove yourself….signs of you being a fake.

Btw, anyone who’s watched every Miami game this year could tell you Ponce isn’t returning lol. Look at how bad the qb’s have regressed.

Don’t me though. I’ll let you get back to your role as fake insider. Have a nice weekend.
I would put the "QB Regression" more on Gattis and the way he runs the offensive coaching, game planning, and game day play calling. Ponce reports TO Gattis and there have been comments from guys who have been at practices that Gattis has interfered with Ponce's QB coaching. The entire offensive "**** show" is on Gattis in my opinion. Lack of proper use of personnel. Not being able to script and USE proper personnel in the red zone. Guy is trash as a play caller. Also ... divisive and not a leader. Believe the offense would have been much more successful with Ponce as the OC. Gattis alienated players and position coaches. Guy is a cancer and will not be back.

No, i just missed a lot of your slick *** comments about me over the years, like a weird stalker. I’m sure you’re a troll and that’s cool, I’ve had a million of those over the years.

I will say if you know so much post it rather than jumping on the bandwagon when somebody else has hung their nuts out a month prior ? The one big difference is when I post a prediction everyone notices so that’s a real risk on one’s credibility. You on the other hand can be wrong 1000 times and nobody cares. I’ve been dealing with guys like you for years, don’t think you’re special honey. You’re just another mad groupie.

Instead of responding or making passive aggressive troll posts just ignore the “ fake insider”. It’s really that simple.

No, i just missed a lot of your slick *** comments about me over the years, like a weird stalker. I’m sure you’re a troll and that’s cool, I’ve had a million of those over the years.

I will say if you know so much post it rather than jumping on the bandwagon when somebody else has hung their nuts out a month prior ? The one big difference is when I post a prediction everyone notices so that’s a real risk on one’s credibility. You on the other hand can be wrong 1000 times and nobody cares. I’ve been dealing with guys like you for years, don’t think you’re special honey. You’re just another mad groupie.

Yikes. Imagine being so worked up over this lmao. You’re just proving my point. Oh you predicted drastic changes are coming to the offense? ******* SHOCKING lmao.

Make yourself useful and fetch me some lunch. Make it Popeyes. Im feeling bold.

Advertisement
Yikes. Imagine being so worked up over this lmao. You’re just proving my point. Oh you predicted drastic changes are coming to the offense? ******* SHOCKING lmao.

Make yourself useful and fetch me some lunch. Make it Popeyes. Im feeling bold.
Just ignore the fake insider rather than trolling for years. I mean who’s the weird one? Now move along.

Any answer other than NO he won’t be retained ought to be cause for an immediate ban cause you CANNOT be a Canes fan and answer anything other than this.

Cribby's track record speaks for itself.

As for timing re: Gattis, there's a financial interest I'd imagine in allowing him to land on his feet somewhere, while keeping matters on a need-to-know basis(recruits). I could see this playing out similarly to Manny's 'dismissal' of his DC a couple years back. May require a little patience.

Advertisement
Back