WILL be a Cane and Story behind his Decom

I'm calling the kid Risotto if he comes. Couscous is highly overrated.

Advertisement
Gotta watch Mcclendon at USCE...he went to MAYS HIGH too and is from that neighborhood in Atlanta.

DREAK would fit in Miami....kid is from BANKHEAD....Mays high is an inner city school like Central, NW..not as bad but u get the picture..athletes galore.

Gotta watch Mcclendon at USCE...he went to MAYS HIGH too and is from that neighborhood in Atlanta.

DREAK would fit in Miami....kid is from BANKHEAD....Mays high is an inner city school like Central, NW..not as bad but u get the picture..athletes galore.

From all my years living in atl I never really seen Miami recruit inner city kids from the A. I really wanted us to get Jamal Lewis when he was at Doug high, but I think that's the year we got names Jones and najeh.... No Complaints cause they brought us back..... But having Jamal Lewis in that back field too?

Bankhead not as bad? Come on now

Advertisement
Sup Cane fans, hopefully I dont get massacred for this, lol. Anyway Im not an insider or anything, not really but I live in the Atl area, my bro plays for UNC#15 (ACC leading tackler this year!) from a HS up here by way of Carol City.

So you're kin to this young man?
Question: any relation to the famous Freddie Miles?

Donnie Miles Bio - University of North Carolina Tar Heels Official Athletic Site

That's my lil bro yes. No relation to Freddy

4-5 kids from Miami NW have been shot or killed since school started in august.....Yea imma say atl aint as bad......Not adults...students at the high school.
the inner city of miami is a war zone at times during the year...overtown, liberty city its crazy.

Advertisement

4-5 kids from Miami NW have been shot or killed since school started in august.....Yea imma say atl aint as bad......Not adults...students at the high school.
the inner city of miami is a war zone at times during the year...overtown, liberty city its crazy.

Metro atl is crazy too, regardless it's a lot of talent players in this area

There are worse areas in Atlanta than Bankhead. There are probably more ghettos in Atlanta than Miami but in Miami they are larger. You are probably just as likely to be robbed in Bank Head as you are Liberty City.

I agree with the comparison to NW or Central. Mays does produce athletes but only once has made it past the second round of playoffs since the school started in 1981. They are constantly beat by better coached teams despite have better talent. You are going to get the same raw athlete out of Mays as you would NW or Booker T. That being said the hope is our coaches can coach these guys up as they have a high ceiling.

They are both bad. Actually before I transferred back down to Miami I was working off of Bankhead.. Bankhead is alot better than it used to be though.. It cleaned up alot after they tore down Bowen Homes.

Bowen Homes was the pork n beans of Atlanta.. only alot bigger.. Once mayor Reed tore down Bowen Homes, Capital homes, and Eastlake it spread the crime out all over... In Miami its still congested into specific areas.. and its a war zone...

Last edited:
I would question any recruit that would choose to play for Muschamp's offense over Richt

Advertisement
OP, the following isn't a knock on you and thanks for your insight.

9 posts, most would typically call into question the poster himself. Since it's positive news, the upvotes flow in.

Same thing happened with the Ridley Camaro thread. When a longtime poster tells his story and it isn't positive (PalmBeachCane regarding Richards), downvotes pour in.

Hysterical, hypocritical, and par for the course around here.

They are both bad. Actually before I transferred back down to Miami I was working off of Bankhead.. Bankhead is alot better than it used to be though.. It cleaned up alot after they tore down Bowen Homes.

Bowen Homes was the pork n beans of Atlanta.. only alot bigger.. Once mayor Reed tore down Bowen Homes, Capital homes, and Eastlake it spread the crime out all over... In Miami its still congested into specific areas.. and its a war zone...

Yeah they are trying to improve that area, metro Atlanta definitely have a lot of bad areas though

9 posts, most would typically call into question the poster himself. Since it's positive news, the upvotes flow in.

Same thing happened with the Ridley Camaro thread. When a longtime poster tells his story and it isn't positive (PalmBeachCane regarding Richards), downvotes pour in.

LOL at this simp assuming PalmBeachCane is giving legit info on Richards just because his screen name has Palm Beach in it. Simp must eat communion wafers every time he reads a post from GodCane.

Advertisement

LOL at this simp assuming PalmBeachCane is giving legit info on Richards just because his screen name has Palm Beach in it. Simp must eat communion wafers every time he reads a post from GodCane.

Simp obviously refers to you. Nowhere have I said or assumed PBC's info is legit and my post should've been easy enough for you to understand.

Carry on with your troll though.

Sup Cane fans, hopefully I dont get massacred for this, lol. Anyway Im not an insider or anything, not really but I live in the Atl area, my bro plays for UNC#15 (ACC leading tackler this year!) from a HS up here by way of Carol City. I just met a distant cousin of mine at a family dinner tonight who's son plays for Creekside HS (Khalil McCLain) and they both know Randrecous personally.

(Cuzo would be a stud TE IMO but wants to play WR 2017 Khalil McClain - Hudl)

So word is that when Kirby Smart got hired he gave Davis the Hamilton/Wiggins silent treatment. Kid waited but never got a call and confirmation of offer. Coach Richt Flew out, met with him and offered him in person. This made the best possible impression on him and his family and he's been all Cane since then. TIFWIW but they know the kid and are saying he's a cane.

Thank you. Appreciate the info.
Hey, it looks like they're going easy on you!

Advertisement
Back