WILL be a Cane and Story behind his Decom

rberryjr

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Sup Cane fans, hopefully I dont get massacred for this, lol. Anyway Im not an insider or anything, not really but I live in the Atl area, my bro plays for UNC#15 (ACC leading tackler this year!) from a HS up here by way of Carol City. I just met a distant cousin of mine at a family dinner tonight who's son plays for Creekside HS and they both know Randrecous personally.

So word is that when Kirby Smart got hired he gave Davis the Hamilton/Wiggins silent treatment. Kid waited but never got a call and confirmation of offer. Coach Richt Flew out, met with him and offered him in person. This made the best possible impression on him and his family and he's been all Cane since then. TIFWIW but they know the kid and are saying he's a cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope this is all true, Bruce, Mullins, Williams, Richards, Harmon, Dreak? Kayaa got to be loving this too

Advertisement
If coach wants Dreak, I'm all for it. If he becomes a Cane, I will call him Dreak because I could never call a kid Randrecous.

Sauces?. image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Davis is a silent which wr are we losing or not getting.

Williams IMO

I don't think so. Dude was made a priority by staff and has a relationship and was committed to Dugans. He seemed very exited to be a Cane and he debunked that rumor on twitter. I also haven't seen any of the typical signs of a decommitment coming from him. I know kids are fickle but I just don't see it right now mane.

Advertisement
We need him, Williams and Richards. **** we could use another in top of that. Mullins is unlikely to qualify and our WR group is trash from a depth perspective!

Sam Bruce, Latrell Williams, Dreak Davis, Dionte Mullins (potential grades casualty) signing with a ton of guys on deck and still in the mix? Big time recruiting year for the WR position.

Sam Bruce, Latrell Williams, Dreak Davis, Dionte Mullins (potential grades casualty) signing with a ton of guys on deck and still in the mix? Big time recruiting year for the WR position.

Went from "don't rise to the occasion" and "be a McDonald's cheeseburger. " To coming in donks saying, "come out with your U's up!"

Advertisement
Back