Wiggins, Mccloud, Carter, Jennings, Ford

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
It is time for their snaps to be cut by 80%.

Millier, Brooks, Redding,Smith, need more snaps.

Hall and Bolden should be our starting safeties.

I'm tired of seeing Carter go for a big hit only to have the runner/receiver bounce off and gain extra yards. He is trash as a safety and probably not much better as a linebacker.

He needs to go

1602991476117.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want to pile on, but the pass defense of those 2 LBs was atrocious. I literally watched them stand flat footed not moving an inch as the TE runs right pass them for a wide open catch, as they stared into thr backfield. Those 2 cannot play in passing situations. I'm sorry, but no.

I don't want to pile on, but the pass defense of those 2 LBs was atrocious. I literally watched them stand flat footed not moving an inch as the TE runs right pass them for a wide open catch, as they stared into thr backfield. Those 2 cannot play in passing situations. I'm sorry, but no.
pretty sure McCloud still tryna figure out how TE got into endzone on that RUN PLAY.

Advertisement
McCloud unfortunately doesn't know where the ball is going until he sees the ball going in that direction... He has no feel for the game at all... He is a much better athlete than Corey Flagg will ever be but Flagg diagnosis plays so much faster... The biggest thing that Flagg and Brooks have shown over the upperclassmen is their ability to navigate the mess and short area quickness... Brooks is a freak and once it all clicks for him it's lights out... Flagg isn't the most gifted athlete in the world but he reads the play quickly and has superb short area quickness that allows him to flow through the mess easily... Jennings and McCloud get caught in the wash far too much

McCloud unfortunately doesn't know where the ball is going until he sees the ball going in that direction... He has no feel for the game at all... He is a much better athlete than Corey Flagg will ever be but Flagg diagnosis plays so much faster... The biggest thing that Flagg and Brooks have shown over the upperclassmen is their ability to navigate the mess and short area quickness... Brooks is a freak and once it all clicks for him it's lights out... Flagg isn't the most gifted athlete in the world but he reads the play quickly and has superb short area quickness that allows him to flow through the mess easily... Jennings and McCloud get caught in the wash far too much
I'm not sure McCloud is actually that great an athlete. I'm sure he looks great in shorts and a t-shirt, but he's stiff and slow on the field.

I’ve already said it.

O:

QB- King
RB- Chaney/Knighton
WR- Smith
WR- Redding
WR- Pope/X
TE- Jordan
LT- Zion
LG- Clark
C- Gaynor
RG- Scaife
RT- Jarrid

D while using our rotations:

DE- Jaelen/Cam
DT- Nesta/Jordan
DT- JHH/Blissett
DE- Quincy/Harvey
OLB- Sam/Cave
MLB- Flagg/Zach
Striker- Gil
CB- Al
CB- Te’Cory
FS- Bubba
SS- Hall

KR-PR- X...let him return everything

DT-

Advertisement
I'm not sure McCloud is actually that great an athlete. I'm sure he looks great in shorts and a t-shirt, but he's stiff and slow on the field.
Oh for sure he looks slow on the field and he is stiff (part of his issue navigating the box). He actually has really good physical attributes for a backer. The majority of the time when we see him he has no clue what is going on in front of him so he doesn't play fast. Every now and then he will flash and make a play that he read correctly and you can see his athleticism come out. It doesn't happen but about once a game so athletically he looks like **** most of the time lol...

Advertisement
Manny has been here 5 years. You given giving him a pass for the defensive guys?

yes I do.. what player would have wanted to come to Miami after Golden fiasco.. 58-0.. and Richt’s ternure got toxic as well.. it is all a cycle. We seems to be turning the corner now....

I can't remember any Canes team ever with such weak LB and WR play. Its almost like they don't exist.
Move Joyner back to LB, maybe Carter as well? Let Gil play safety
WR room is hard to believe. Saw lots of freshman get snaps today but none stood out except the Keyshawn deep PI no call
Not worried about DT. Like others said Ford is there to take up space and let others make plays

Advertisement
Back