Wiggins is not UM caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemike

Freshman
Separation is a huge question mark with him at the next level...

Dude is to slow !

Pete compared buddy to Tyre Brady... Lol NEXT

Advertisement
He is not super polished right now but he has a ton of potential and will help us get Pope. He is a take IMO.

Advertisement
I agree hes going to be good but I have to admit I did a double take when Pete compared him to Tyre Brady. Ouch. At least say he will be what we thought Tyre Brady was going to be when we signed him. Brady didnt do **** here and couldnt hold on to the ball.

Separation is a huge question mark with him at the next level...

Dude is to slow !

Pete compared buddy to Tyre Brady... Lol NEXT

Long walk off a short pier would do you some good. Try it out and let us know how it went

I agree hes going to be good but I have to admit I did a double take when Pete compared him to Tyre Brady. Ouch. At least say he will be what we thought Tyre Brady was going to be when we signed him. Brady didnt do **** here and couldnt hold on to the ball.
Pete doesn't have much of a track record comparing recruits and making evaluations.

If D$ had said that maybe I would pay attention.

Advertisement

I remember Pete was bullish on Brady when he was recruited. He did show some flashes during his short time here but couldn't stay out of trouble. Pete also said Wiggins is more refined than Brady at the same stage. You guys taking that Brady quote from Pete as a slight because the previous staff couldn't keep kids on the field or develop kids.

Advertisement
75943389fbe3ee3ef80bc55d73fe1b99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady was fast and could get separation, on field his biggest issue was his hands

Advertisement
He definetly is UM caliber. Brady wasn't even that bad he just made bad decisions off the field.. we'll see what he does this year at Marshall. But who's better?? Wiggins, Kevin Austin, or Dominik Watt?

Let's be honest. If he wasn't committed I don't think people would want him in this class. He's definitely not as much of a clear cut talent as guys like Pope, Thompson, Hightower, Copeland, Williams, etc. He's a solid prospect but I wouldn't be surprised to see him pushed out of this class, especially if Pope ends up elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back