Wiggins is not UM caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest. If he wasn't committed I don't think people would want him in this class. He's definitely not as much of a clear cut talent as guys like Pope, Thompson, Hightower, Copeland, Williams, etc. He's a solid prospect but I wouldn't be surprised to see him pushed out of this class, especially if Pope ends up elsewhere.

Nice troll job, clown.

Lotta self hating Canes on here sh*t on a kid cause he committed to Miami early. As if that makes the kid a JAG or something.

Advertisement
Wiggins is a 4* who will likely rise in the rankings come Summer.

Definitely a Miami caliber player

Lmao. Wiggins is definitely UM caliber. He just happens to be WR2 to arguably the top WR in America. Where is the tape of him smoking everyone at the 7 on 7? I'm drinking I'm not pulling it up.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Fun thing is...if he wasn't committed to us or he was committed to a rival, we'd be hearing how we're going to miss out on the next great SF receiver. The few highlights we've seen of him look good. Not every receiver is going to be AR, Thomas, or Harley.

No prospect is ever good enough for some of these so-called Canes "fans"...

If Sean Taylor was a 2018 DB, after he committed to Miami he would be nitpicked apart & determined to be "not Miami caliber" by these ****** psychos on here smh.

The constant trolling from you clowns is unbelievable... Lol

No prospect is ever good enough for some of these so-called Canes "fans"...

If Sean Taylor was a 2018 DB, after he committed to Miami he would be nitpicked apart & determined to be "not Miami caliber" by these ****in psychos on here smh.

The constant trolling from you clowns is unbelievable... Lol

We can't have nice things bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Wiggins is this years' Nick Roberts.

There are bigger fish to fry out there.

I agree hes going to be good but I have to admit I did a double take when Pete compared him to Tyre Brady. Ouch. At least say he will be what we thought Tyre Brady was going to be when we signed him. Brady didnt do **** here and couldnt hold on to the ball.

You and the OP clearly dont read. Pete specifially said PHYSICALLY he reminded him of brady. Considering Brady was quite the athlete and had good size thats not a bad thing.

Advertisement
Wiggins is this years' Nick Roberts.

There are bigger fish to fry out there.
tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

I find it funny that we all jump on the bandwagon to praise all our freshman for their sucess,.. And the upperclassmen for their improvements, under this new staff, and the new coaching and play schemes! But yet we decide this guy or that guy isn't UM caliber? What does this staff have to do to get some of you to STFU and let them work? If they've offered a player, they obviously see something to work with!! If you such a great talent evaluator,.. Why are you still sitting in your livingroom, in your skivies, posting on these boards?.. Would be thought for sure you would be working for Saban as a talent evaluator!!

Advertisement
Looks like some posters Jimmies are rustled today.....maybe they got no p*say and had to play with their Jimmie for vday

Tyre Brady was extremely physically talented and there's no denying that. I compared Wiggins to Brady in a physical sense. That's not a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back