Wide Receiver TJ Jones

Have you guys heard what brooklyn has said about Pope? Kid is dumb as a rock and he hasn't done a lick of **** this year when targeted. Kid is only good for handoffs.
he also said Richt doesnt call plays and fools like you believe him even while you watch Richt literally call Perry over to the side line and point the play out on his call sheet for the entire 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully you transfer to another team...tired of y’all soft a** fake Cane fans...& pu**y a** ex players always bashing true Freshmans...like all of the Ex players was the sh*t from day one.....

For real man. These are kids haha. And they wonder why kids consider going to other schools. I mean why blindly sign with a school that is rebuilding but the fans aren’t patient with you as well? These aren’t juniors, they are freshmen. Not even a RS-freshman. Give them time. Not every freshmen play right away. Man I thought Hankerson was a lost caused, look what he accomplished his last two years. Or McGahee. I mean McGahee was talented but who expected him to produce the season he had? He was competing with Gore and Jason Geathers leading up this his incredible season. Gore got hurt and he just took over. He even redshirted. Give the kids some time.

Advertisement
Exactly
Cager sr
Harley jr
Wiggins so
Hightower rs fr

All the other spots are up for grabs or the guys might not be coming back..

I think we should still only take 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
A friend of mine has officiated a few LC games and he said his stats should be doubled. He stays open but drops 4-5 passes games.

That being said I love him as a prospect.

A friend of mine has officiated a few LC games and he said his stats should be doubled. He stays open but drops 4-5 passes games.

That being said I love him as a prospect.
Sounds like he'll fit in perfectly with our WR group.

Advertisement
Back