Wide Receiver TJ Jones

Advertisement
Have you guys heard what brooklyn has said about Pope? Kid is dumb as a rock and he hasn't done a lick of **** this year when targeted. Kid is only good for handoffs.
giphy.gif

All im saying is I'd much rather Pope transfer than Hightower. Hightower is most likely our best WR after Jeff yet the staff hasn't played his such as that.

Did we play Mullins more than Richards in 2016 just because they're both freshman? NO. Richards played because he was the best player. Not sure why this staff has gone backwards. Richt plays politics way too much for my liking. He doesn't play the best man.

All im saying is I'd much rather Pope transfer than Hightower. Hightower is most likely our best WR after Jeff yet the staff hasn't played his such as that.

Did we play Mullins more than Richards in 2016 just because they're both freshman? NO. Richards played because he was the best player. Not sure why this staff has gone backwards. Richt plays politics way too much for my liking. He doesn't play the best man.

Man calm down, not everyone freshman is the player that should be in 5 months on campus. No need to be disrespectful

Advertisement
I agree, I wouldn’t be surprised if Hightower, Pope, or Ezzard leave.
I was thinking maybe Pope and Ezzard but I think if Pope can get some burn the last two games and if they make themselves eligible for a bowl game give him some of Cager's time. Cager should get the Langham treatment next year. He just isn't good enough.

Advertisement
Have you guys heard what brooklyn has said about Pope? Kid is dumb as a rock and he hasn't done a lick of **** this year when targeted. Kid is only good for handoffs.
man you need some ***** to get rid of the stress and anger.

Advertisement
I wonder if we take him. I would regardless of Haselwood. I think we loose a wr or 2 due to transfers this winter.

where are we getting this? I mean i guess I could see Njoku? But dudes talking like 1-2 are some kinda done deal?

Advertisement
There will be a lot of available Playtime next year, Jeff is locked in but with Cager/Langham out Ezzard, Hightower, Pope and the 2-3 freshman will all have lots of opportunity

Advertisement
Back