Wide Receiver TJ Jones

Advertisement
Also stop with the transfer talk we need as many studs as we can get. Pope and Ezzard will be fine and get plenty of playtime next year if they stick around. I can see them passing up Harley once they learn the book and how to block. Blocking I think is what's holding them back

Have you guys heard what brooklyn has said about Pope? Kid is dumb as a rock and he hasn't done a lick of **** this year when targeted. Kid is only good for handoffs.
All im saying is I'd much rather Pope transfer than Hightower. Hightower is most likely our best WR after Jeff yet the staff hasn't played his such as that.

Did we play Mullins more than Richards in 2016 just because they're both freshman? NO. Richards played because he was the best player. Not sure why this staff has gone backwards. Richt plays politics way too much for my liking. He doesn't play the best man.

Hopefully you transfer to another team...tired of y’all soft a** fake Cane fans...& pu**y a** ex players always bashing true Freshmans...like all of the Ex players was the sh*t from day one.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
ADE2D9CB-EE5C-4048-8AAB-D790072A1CEF.png

Just watched his junior year highlights. DO WANT hes fast long. Reminds me a lot of that v tech freshman wide receiver tre turner. About the same skill level also IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back