Why?

CTCANE

Junior
Serious question. Why would Enos leave Bama when he was going to be the OC with Tua at Qb plus great talent like Jeudy and come to Miami. I know it isn't money either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes the Manny Diaz you don’t know is better than the ******* you do know.

I’ve been saying this Baga thing has to end eventually. Maybe it’s finally happening.

Who knows? Who cares? We won this one.

I’m just concerned with whether this is the right guy and will he run what will maximize our potential.

Lots of factors we'll never know about. That's fine with me. He's at the U and that's really all that matters.

Serious question. Why would Enos leave Bama when he was going to be the OC with Tua at Qb plus great talent like Jeudy and come to Miami. I know it isn't money either.

1. Saban has a rather heavy hand on his program - just like Richt did - he tells folks what he wants - and you give it to him.

2. Alabama football has no personality - it's not fun - it's more like a machine.

3. Alabama football is boring - grind, grind, grind.

4. UM has personality - and about to have more personality than the law allows.

5. As OC at UM will have a lot of freedom to create a fast, and faster offense that on game day will be fun.

6. At UM, he'll get to stretch his legs.

7. At UM, he'll have all the speed he can handle. Not so at Alabama and it's grind, grind, grind.

8. At UM, the beaches are better than the mud banks in Alabama.

Advertisement
He probably realize living with Saban after that *** whipping on National TV won't be peaches and creams! Best to get the steppin somewhere else!

Some people love South Florida and would love to live there. I know I loved it when I lived there. With the money these guys make it's the closest thing to heaven in the USA if you like the ocean. Greatest recruiting grounds in the county, we could go on all day it's a great job no matter what others might say.

Sometimes the Manny Diaz you don’t know is better than the ******* you do know.

I’ve been saying this Baga thing has to end eventually. Maybe it’s finally happening.

Who knows? Who cares? We won this one.

I’m just concerned with whether this is the right guy and will he run what will maximize our potential.

I believe this will be the start. Clemson just took their seat at the top away. Going to be tough for anyone to beat them with that QB, he's good enough to move on as a freshman that's just sick.

Advertisement
You always live in Saban's shadow at Bama. He has full control of Miami offense. A turnout on the circus from last year gets you a new HC gig.

Because if you take over at Alabama and the offense dips you look like the problem. Here at Miami there’s only one direction this offense is going, up.
giphy.gif

For starters, you have to remember who he was working for at Alabama.
That same person who when he took the job at L$U, none of his Michigan State assistants
followed him.
Also, as others mentioned, for better or worse, Saban is a control freak.
He runs everything on both sides of the ball and he has co-coordinators, assistant HCs, and
so on.
At UM, Enos will be running his own show on offense.
That will be his offense, and he will get to bring along 1-2 of his peeps, building his
coaching tree up for my final point......I don't think Enos is here for more than 3 years.
I suspect he is positioning himself for the Michigan State job, so this jump to UM is another
bullet point in his resume.

Advertisement

How do you know it isn't $? You have no idea what stimulates Enos.

Advertisement
Back