Why?

I believe this will be the start. Clemson just took their seat at the top away. Going to be tough for anyone to beat them with that QB, he's good enough to move on as a freshman that's just sick.

I honestly hate Clemson more than Baga. Wanted Us to be the team to take down Baga. Will be more than satiated if Tigger is the team that takes down Baga if we eventually send Dabo DooDoo off the field in tears the way we just saw Satan tuck his tail.

Advertisement
Serious question. Why would Enos leave Bama when he was going to be the OC with Tua at Qb plus great talent like Jeudy and come to Miami. I know it isn't money either.
He said why in an interview. Said it’s not as black and white as you are making it out to be.

He wanted freedom in hiring his own offensive assistants. Saban wasn’t down with that.

Couple that with our 1.5 mil offer and it’s easy decision. Enos also said it was partly a financial decision.

We paid up boys. Enjoy it. Finally got one.

Saban has clashed with every OC he has had. Maybe not dealing with Saban was enough to push him elsewhere.

Advertisement
He must of saw that we droppin bags and said **** Bama is fuqed and decided right then and there.

babebike.gif

I’ve been a lot of places, but Bama collectively has some of the most raggedy bytchez I ever seen.
1547270230116.gif

Advertisement
Maybe this was mentioned in another thread, but Saban has mentioned often after the NC game he wants to go back to more of a power running offense.

I doubt a talented OC would want too much to do with that when he has talented skill players on offense.

OT - I would think Enos will be devising some plays on offense to get Lingard in space. ZZZZIP...HE’S GONE

From the interview one can only speculate. But it sounds like he sees an amazing opportunity running an offense in Speed and Talent Central, ala South Florida. Recruits, excitement and a chance to propel himself into something great. And who knows. Maybe he would rather raise his family in a city with warm weather near the beach instead of some redneck sh&thole.

Maybe Saban is an @ssh0le and nobody likes working for an @sshole...there is a reason that he has lost so many assistants while Dabo has lost almost none...if there's an @ssh0le in every room you go in, then maybe you're the @ssh0le

Why? Because we're f*ing Miami. One of the most prestigious programs in the history of college football. That's why.

And to borrow mirvin88's post in another thread:

Miami > Tuscaloosa
No income tax
Saban is a ****
The coastal sucks
He gets full credit for our offensive turnaround
Full control of the offense

Advertisement
Good question @CTCANE.

My guess would be that he sees the writing on the wall with regard to Nick Saban. My guess is that he retires in the next year or two.

Maybe because after watching how Saban was with Locksley he figured he’d be able to actually BE anOC at Miami with the freedom to actually run the offense as opposed to having a position at Baga doing what little Nicky says.

Advertisement
Serious question. Why would Enos leave Bama when he was going to be the OC with Tua at Qb plus great talent like Jeudy and come to Miami. I know it isn't money either.
Pure speculation on my part but I'll give it a shot. Most likely it was a combination of factors that played into his decision.

1. The opportunity to live in Miami with it's resort style atmosphere.

2. The opportunity to be the guy that builds Miami back into an offensive power.

3. Unlimited access to the most fertile recruiting ground in the nation.

4. The opportunity to work for Manny coupled with the belief that Diaz will succeed here.

5. The opportunity to get away from a dyck like Saban.

6. The realization that if he succeeds at Miami that he will get offers to be a HC at a P5 program.

7. Miami offered more money.

Advertisement
Back