Why we will be relevant very soon

umfararcher why you mad bro, go lube up your butch davis blowup doll, sounds like you need to relieve some tension

Advertisement
Yes, Butch Davis was 60-1 in 6 years at Miami. It definitely did not take him 6 years to beat either Va Tech OR FSU, or crack the 10 win threshold. Maybe we should've fired him after his 3rd season (preseason #14, ended up 5-6).

Take Butch Davis' first 8 years as a college HC and compare them to Dorito Golden's. Then stop spewing phaaggott schit out of your ***** holster.

Get back to me after you clean the ***** from your eyes.

It's blasphemy that you tools even use Butch's name.

How about I just compare both of their first 3 years at Miami, because that's all I care about. So many internet tough guys here...we can see who all the real life pussies are sounding real tough on the internet.

LOL, really you dumb ****. How are you going to compare Butch's first 3 years down 31 scholarship players to what Golden had??? I'll sit back and listen.

With all due respect to Butch, he was not dealing with a country club mentality either. We were still the team, just got put on probation. Al had three coaches in front of him that killed that killer mentality we had. We have guys on this team now that has that in DP, Duke, TH3 and many more. **** even Phil Dorsett who is like out 20th best player was tweeting the embarrassment we had in Durham last year.

Actually he was. We got nailed with lack of institution control by the NCAA. How do you think the pell grant scandal happened, because things were right as rain???? Erickson really let things get out of hand. Things had to get worse before they got better.

The recruiting world has changes dramatically since Butch was the coach. The social media, recruiting sites, camps, etc were not as advanced and or as huge as they are today. In my opinion it is harder then ever bc other schools have all the money in the world to get out and basically camp in your backyard when time permits. I would get Alabama, Georgia, LSU etc didn't have the resources nor money they have today to get down to South Florida every chance they got like the or today. We are fighting against legit programs with a lot more money. Just look at the facts. There is no excuse.

Things have gotten easier for the in state and especially the out of state schools recruiting sfla, but I'd wager you don't much about the history of Sfla recruiting from your comments. Schools have been coming down to Sfla since the 60's taking kids, Do you even understand how the U got placed on the National map winning the 83 ship? Howard started shutting down Sfla keeping kids home. We aren't going to keep all the sfla kids home, but you have to hit at a better rate then what golden has done to get us back, I wont even go into to the other issues with this staff.

umfararcher why you mad bro, go lube up your butch davis blowup doll, sounds like you need to relieve some tension

You like suggestions?

Why don't you suk Golden's sphiuncter until your jaw busts with siht?

You're already full of it, why not go for broke?

I don't give a **** if you're a golden slurper or hater, all of u ****ers in this thread going back and forth sound so **** foolish. U could post a million times in this thread, u ain't changin no1s opinion. ****ing matches on the interwebz are serious business I see. Pitiful

Advertisement
I don't give a **** if you're a golden slurper or hater, all of u ****ers in this thread going back and forth sound so **** foolish. U could post a million times in this thread, u ain't changin no1s opinion. ****ing matches on the interwebz are serious business I see. Pitiful

242.gif

242.gif

This is the net effect of never winning the COASTAL division, the softest division in the 3rd or 4th strongest conference. Smh. Beat Lville and win the freakin coastal title and all this crap will stop for at least a week.

242.gif

This is the net effect of never winning the COASTAL division, the softest division in the 3rd or 4th strongest conference. Smh. Beat Lville and win the freakin coastal title and all this crap will stop for at least a week.

True.

But that's not going to happen.

And then we're stuck in the same sihthole we're stuck in now, anticipating the new slogan Golden comes up with for next season. I've tried, but I'm just not feeling renewed.

242.gif

I agree winning would help, but changing the scheme and seeing this team fight for 4 quarters would help a lot as well. Everyone in the country knows that we will be starting a RS or true frosh. So you set the kids up to win. Out scheme the other team. Come up with some new wrinkles. This is why Golden gets paid 2 mil a year, not to be a salesman, say the right crap to the media, ******* start winning some **** games or at a minimum be competitive and show game to game improvement. I don't think that is asking too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back