Why we will be relevant very soon

Put it this way, the talent gap between ECU and Miami in 99 compared to Duke and Miami in 2013 is immense. Smh.

We were #12 then, they were an Independent. They probably dont want to hear about the back to back loses to a 6-6 and then a 7-6 team in 97.

159.jpg

Don't be mad bro

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Put it this way, the talent gap between ECU and Miami in 99 compared to Duke and Miami in 2013 is immense. Smh.

We were #12 then, they were an Independent. They probably dont want to hear about the back to back loses to a 6-6 and then a 7-6 team in 97.

159.jpg

Don't be mad bro

He's not mad. I'm not mad.

I don't get mad at the retarded. After all, they're just retarded.

It is what it is.

Butch was losing to ECU with a team full of future NFL probowlers. Lol

One game huh? That's the best argument you can come up with?

Keep grasping.

Yes, Butch Davis was 60-1 in 6 years at Miami. It definitely did not take him 6 years to beat either Va Tech OR FSU, or crack the 10 win threshold. Maybe we should've fired him after his 3rd season (preseason #14, ended up 5-6).

Keep grasping.

Yes, Butch Davis was 60-1 in 6 years at Miami. It definitely did not take him 6 years to beat either Va Tech OR FSU, or crack the 10 win threshold. Maybe we should've fired him after his 3rd season (preseason #14, ended up 5-6).

Take Butch Davis' first 8 years as a college HC and compare them to Dorito Golden's. Then stop spewing phaaggott schit out of your ***** holster.

Get back to me after you clean the ***** from your eyes.

It's blasphemy that you tools even use Butch's name.

Advertisement

Keep grasping.

Take Butch Davis' first 8 years as a college HC and compare them to Dorito Golden's. Then stop spewing phaaggott schit out of your ***** holster.

How about I just compare both of their first 3 years at Miami, because that's all I care about. So many internet tough guys here...we can see who all the real life pussies are sounding real tough on the internet.

Keep grasping.

How about I just compare both of their first 3 years at Miami, because that's all I care about. So many internet tough guys here...we can see who all the real life pussies are sounding real tough on the internet.

LOL, really you dumb ****. How are you going to compare Butch's first 3 years down 31 scholarship players to what Golden had??? I'll sit back and listen.

Keep grasping.

LOL, really you dumb ****. How are you going to compare Butch's first 3 years down 31 scholarship players to what Golden had??? I'll sit back and listen.

it is pure comedy how dumb these ***** are. I have to think they are trolling

***/Dorito have put out 2 of arguably the WORST DEFENSES in SCHOOL HISTORY

thats all that needs to be said

Advertisement

Keep grasping.

Call me a dumb **** to my face, then I'll answer you.

159.jpg

Don't be mad bro

He's not mad. I'm not mad.

I don't get mad at the retarded. After all, they're just retarded.

It is what it is.

Captain save-a-hoe to the rescue...smh

Exactly dumb ****, I didn't think you would have an answer...

Sad how pathetic your life must be.

Advertisement

Sad how pathetic your life must be.

LOL, my life is awesome douchebag. I chose not to put up with dumb ***** as yourself. Come on, answer the question before you and quit dancing around like some chick.

Keep grasping.

With all due respect to Butch, he was not dealing with a country club mentality either. We were still the team, just got put on probation. Al had three coaches in front of him that killed that killer mentality we had. We have guys on this team now that has that in DP, Duke, TH3 and many more. **** even Phil Dorsett who is like out 20th best player was tweeting the embarrassment we had in Durham last year.

Advertisement

With all due respect to Butch, he was not dealing with a country club mentality either. We were still the team, just got put on probation. Al had three coaches in front of him that killed that killer mentality we had. We have guys on this team now that has that in DP, Duke, TH3 and many more. **** even Phil Dorsett who is like out 20th best player was tweeting the embarrassment we had in Durham last year.

Ask him about the 10 win team that Dennis left Butch vs the championship team Shannon left. Watch how angry he gets.

The recruiting world has changes dramatically since Butch was the coach. The social media, recruiting sites, camps, etc were not as advanced and or as huge as they are today. In my opinion it is harder then ever bc other schools have all the money in the world to get out and basically camp in your backyard when time permits. I would get Alabama, Georgia, LSU etc didn't have the resources nor money they have today to get down to South Florida every chance they got like the or today. We are fighting against legit programs with a lot more money. Just look at the facts. There is no excuse.

Just imagine for a moment that Butch Davis was head coach, he were able to select his own offensive and defensive coordinators, and then his position coaches. You like getting talent? That's what Butch does.

And with those years coaching here and there, you know good and well he knows some coaching talent as well.

You want to be relevant? It's just one small step away.

so all we have to do is tap our heels three times and butch davis will be back and we'll be winning again?!?! *jumps out of his chair**THERES NOTHING LIKE WINNING "click" THERES NOTHING LIKE WINNING "click" THERES NOTHING LIKE WINNGING "click" ;)

What the **** is wrong with you? You're momma sent you to tapdancing classes as a little boy?

I got some real news for you - you're damned right there's nothing like winning.

But some simple-minded, snot-nosed newbies here don't have a damned clue what it's like - and being ****poor is somehow acceptable! It's always "this year is looking good," "this year we have some real talent," and what ****es me off is "it's going to take another two seasons until Coach gets his players," "we're overcoming a cloud," on and on with the BS unrealistic expectations and half-assed denials.

Butch lost 31 - read that again - 31 frikkin' scholarships on his watch, for something he didn't do, and still put together the greatest, talented college football team in history!

What a bunch of wienies with the excuses. Dumbass generation of "not my fault" BS! Mediocrity is great! KMA!

Listen Dorothy you're not in Kansas anymore and this isnt 1999.

Just imagine for a moment that Butch Davis was head coach, he were able to select his own offensive and defensive coordinators, and then his position coaches. You like getting talent? That's what Butch does.

And with those years coaching here and there, you know good and well he knows some coaching talent as well.

You want to be relevant? It's just one small step away.

so all we have to do is tap our heels three times and butch davis will be back and we'll be winning again?!?! *jumps out of his chair**THERES NOTHING LIKE WINNING "click" THERES NOTHING LIKE WINNING "click" THERES NOTHING LIKE WINNGING "click" ;)

What the **** is wrong with you? You're momma sent you to tapdancing classes as a little boy?

I got some real news for you - you're damned right there's nothing like winning.

But some simple-minded, snot-nosed newbies here don't have a damned clue what it's like - and being ****poor is somehow acceptable! It's always "this year is looking good," "this year we have some real talent," and what ****es me off is "it's going to take another two seasons until Coach gets his players," "we're overcoming a cloud," on and on with the BS unrealistic expectations and half-assed denials.

Butch lost 31 - read that again - 31 frikkin' scholarships on his watch, for something he didn't do, and still put together the greatest, talented college football team in history!

What a bunch of wienies with the excuses. Dumbass generation of "not my fault" BS! Mediocrity is great! KMA!

Listen Dorothy you're not in Kansas anymore and this isnt 1999.[/QUOTE]

You're just a damned genius. Probably ninth generation inbreed.

You figured this out by yourself? Huh. This isn't 1999.

Pull your hand outta your momma's pants and go get yourself a treat.

Advertisement
Back