Why was A-Rod giving an inspirational speech to Bama?

Advertisement
he was the first overall pick yet he's a wallet chaser? lol

Far be it from me from being an ARod fan boy - the dude has changed night and day from what he used to be like - but let's all be real here.
huh?

Ummm, the reason most dudes dont play baseball in college is because they opted for the draft...and the money, soooo yes

LMAO

Advertisement
Don’t worry, you can probably see it on CNBC at some point. A-Rod turned so corporate that he probably got paid to make a speech not realizing his alma mater was squaring off with them week 1. That or he wanted to impress (insert name of chick) after the JLO split.

Did he actually attend Miami or just received a scholly, but chose to play professionally instead? I know he donated to The U, and has an affinity for us, but I don’t think it’s his Alma Mater.

Like many have said, Alex’s loyalty is to him & his wallet. I don’t even recognize bro no more. He & Sammy Sosa turned into different persons, and in Sammy’s case, a white guy. Lol.

Advertisement
Pretty impressive how ARod transformed himself from a notorious cheater that was widely disliked to some kind of clean cut businessman/ media personality.

Pretty impressive how ARod transformed himself from a notorious cheater that was widely disliked to some kind of clean cut businessman/ media personality.
So, you sound like you aren't under the impression that all sports, men, and women, down to the high school level aren't taking PEDs? Masking remains light years ahead of the testing standards. Many places let the athlete know well in advance when they will be tested, how easy is that? HGH is king and masking has been easier than a lot of the steroids that have been on market for decades and have been the drug of choice really for over 2 decades. The ability for men and women to lose total body fat and yet make extraordinary gains in size and turning that into speed and power has just been superhuman. Which it is. By the way, your favorite TV and Movie stars have been turning back the years on HGH for decades now. How could you have a good gladiator picture without the stuff. Brad Pitt says you betcha. How could some of these women slip into these bikinis in their 50s and look better than their 20s? Genetically, they can't, chemically, all things have been possible for well over 60 years now. Did I mention, HGH has been king for the last 30 years in sports and entertainment and in so many personal lives these days.

So, my question would be, where have you been?

Advertisement
Come on my guy; we all can’t spell at a 5th grade level, bro.
No, but it’s aspirational for us…the CIS Manual of Style, Usage and Spelling is always ripe for expansion.

Phycology” sounds like a potentially worthy candidate for inclusion in the next edition, particularly since nobody knows what it means.

No, but it’s aspirational for us…the CIS Manual of Style, Usage and Spelling is always ripe for expansion.

Phycology” sounds like a potentially worthy candidate for inclusion in the next edition, particularly since nobody knows what it means.

I think it’s the unknown study of how physics play a role in psychology. Lol

Didn't The Rock give a speech or make a hype video for LSU's NC game against Clemson? Miami isn't scheduled to play LSU any time soon though, and perhaps this was a favor to Coach O since he was Miami's DL coach for part of Rock's time.

Advertisement
I didn't care that A-Rod gave a speech at Bama. But did he really have to wear their swag? What a tremendo maric0n.

Silver lining: A-Rod isn't inspirational. He's always been a weirdo, and a cheater. So big ups to him for wasting Bama's time for a few hours.

Alex-Rodriguez-speaks-to-Bama-players.jpeg

Advertisement
Back