Why this stuff will ALWAYS happen to us in recruiting....

Advertisement
and ya know what's more ridiculous is how i found it. i just typed Ole Miss throwing money around on the recruiting trail in Google. that was like the first thing that popped up. didn't even dig. and i found a bunch of old school insiders talking about cheating. and you're telling me the NCAA can't figure anything out? GTFOH they even talked about Ole Miss taking advantage of the NCAA debacle with Miami. I got a feeling the $ec is gonna go ham this year and next while this lawsuit **** is going on

My problem is this, when they gonna bring money into the equation in the NCAA video games?

:ibisroflmao: How awesome would that be, if half the game was the recruiting circus. "Keith Bryant just decommitted, press A to offer Bostwick, press B to offer a JUCO 10K to sign". "Remember, you only have 50K left in your recruiting budget", but if you select Bama its a cool Mil. LOL

My problem is this, when they gonna bring money into the equation in the NCAA video games?

:ibisroflmao: How awesome would that be, if half the game was the recruiting circus. "Keith Bryant just decommitted, press A to offer Bostwick, press B to offer a JUCO 10K to sign". "Remember, you only have 50K left in your recruiting budget", but if you select Bama its a cool Mil. LOL

If it's in the game, it's in the game. EA Sports

Advertisement
Would be F*cking awesome. "Uncle Luke just tweeted that your a punk b*tch of a coach, press A to go HAM at that motherf*cker, press B to send Michael Barrow down to smooth things over with a wad of cash and an ounce of weed".

or press C and get the Florida High School Athletic Association to review his record and suspend until further notice

Advertisement
This money excuse **** started with Patrick Johnson and has run amok ever since then. It's one of the many reasons I don't follow this **** anymore. Wait, what the **** am I doing on the recruiting board?

This money excuse **** started with Patrick Johnson and has run amok ever since then. It's one of the many reasons I don't follow this **** anymore. Wait, what the **** am I doing on the recruiting board?

excuse? if ya wanna put your head in the sand while the $ec poaches three or four big time recruits away from us by various teams by throwing money around then so be it. but my eyes are wide open. it happens man and it will continue to happen. should we ***** about it? maybe, maybe not? but it's not an excuse. it's a legit obstacle. Can we overcome it? yeah I believe so but that doesn't make it any less of a problem. we will continue to have to fight that uphill battle that C4L outlined in the OP forever. but that doesn't mean we're beat. it just means it's an obstacle

Advertisement
Back